Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rats got feelings too :(

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/12/rat-empathy/

"With a few liberating swipes of their paws, a group of research rats freed trapped labmates and raised anew the possibility that empathy isn’t unique to humans and a few extra-smart animals, but is widespread in the animal world.

Bartal — then researching cancer in Israel — noticed rats at her lab becoming distressed when surgeries were performed on other rats. She couldn’t shake the feeling that empathy was involved. When she read about a rat bringing food to a trapped rat, she again thought about empathy."

Re: Rats got feelings too

damn

thats.. doep? cuet? not sure what word to use
    Originally posted by jdporter
    Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

naw thats sad man they are torturing rats infront of other rats to see their reaction or did i misread?

n yea animals obv got compassion, u remember that dog who tried to save the other one from the road?

i had to murk a rat when i was younger, used to live in a flat above a pub and it was from there n i felt bad about it lml nh

Comment

smh at animal cruelty fuckin bunch pussy IMO

Comment

oh yea i dont condone in torturing animals i mean it's doep that the other one would help him, didn't know rats were like that imo
          Originally posted by jdporter
          Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

word im also not talking about these rats specifically i mean in general and shiiiiit

research needs to get poppin for us to learn imo

Comment

this isnt cruelty lol they put em in a tight space for a few moments. the rest of the week that rat is livin of the fatta the land

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X