• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gives a fuck who posts in RM and what RM does

Theyre a battle rap forum

we're not

am i right?

if people wanna go post there they shouldnt have to feel bad about it. Posting at a battle forum will not deter those same people from posting in a roast community forum. Theyre two very different things

and hell na i aint postin or gonna post there, just sayin other people shouldnt have to have this "pick one or the other" mentality. Otbva has a life of its own way beyond battle rap, and battle rap has little relevance in these forums.

Re: Who gives a fuck who posts in RM and what RM does

if they post regularly in the OT section over there though then its a different story and ima have to spark the musket

Comment

ppl from here still post in the otbva section there?

name names nigga

Comment

I post in the BVA solely because the battle section at otbva is garbage and inactive as fuck

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
          ppl from here still post in the otbva section there?

name names nigga

this

name n shame em im about to make it real for all parties involved and their loved ones

Comment

I said if

Comment

i posted recently in rm ot for a specific thread tht caught my eye about a british female mc,thts about it.(edit-bcoz i know if tht shit was posted here it wouldn't even get looked at by most of em.)

i ain't ever tried to hide the fact tht i still log into rm and post,i like the people here and dnt wanna go and annoy them,so i do it over there.

if i was made to choose,i just wouldn't i ain't about to pledge loyalty to a fuckin website lmao.

if it was about preferences then this is where i would post more honestly and more often and where i enjoy to post.but i still enjoy having a wind up over there.(edit)also its gd to give negs to the idiots tht still try to call this site a bunch of trolls
              DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

Honestly, this site would be able to grow more if people didn't concern themselves so much with RM. Like Rez said, this site has it's own thing going on that is different from RM and that's the community and the discussion that happens here. Add to that that people here are still passionate about being involved with the site, if people just put that effort into making sections that people want, and figuring out how to get them more active and doing things like that to improve what is already here, this place would be growing more than it already has.

As it is, a lot of people here act like they are jealous of their ex, and despite not wanting to be with them anymore, they are consumed by the choices they make rather than move on.

As much as the exclusivity and camaraderie has helped bring this forum together and made it flourish, if it continues to be cliquey and people rallying against other members for not going with the majority or setting unofficial "rules" for how to be down with everyone, the forum is going to eventually start pulling itself apart.

There needs to be a common bond that is not just how people hate RM, or girls, or exposing people. Have it be more positive. It's better in the long run. A good place to start is finding what interest people have in common and instead of creating new forums for that, foster that interest in this forum first and then, branch it out. Battling is a good place to start but find other ways that make it unique other than just spoilers or leaked battles because that's still basically offering small things that BVA doesn't have that aren't even that consistent in terms of content that isn't offered there.

The admins here are really involved, it should be no problem molding this forum to capitalize on it's potential, but it's not going to be done with people just fighting with each other to keep yourselves entertained.

Comment

Ban jobone

Comment

no one give a fuck about RM cant remember the last time i checked the shit other than jus now cuz jerz told me u said my name

Comment

n fuck u mean hating girls, dead @ this small site having more females than bva.

Comment

N bro we don't sit here n talk about rm allday get over urself herb I made the thread becuzz I found it funny how u fucks would say otbva is lame this that n the third then u wanna take shit from here n add it to rm

Comment

what i wanna kno is why maple is askin a bunch of battle nerds how to make the forum better when the fuckin site just got bought over by a multi million dollar company

lmaoo yo im dyinnnnnnn

Comment

sanjay sittin on the edge of his seat in his office rite now waitin to see if fuckin MINDTAKER can teach him a thing or two about how to do his job

Comment

Word heard mad illz is skypin judge talkin about how to make gt better lol and the only person dissin the females liek that was ur boy foreman bruh

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X