Clear All

Re: wtf

[MENTION=3347]lightskintwin[/MENTION]

I heard you got hands like Cotto #ConfirmorDeny

Comment

Originally posted by lightskintwin View Post
      I know you happy Cotto beat Margarito.

Always been a big fan of Cotto. He should fight Canelo next.
      Yeah I hope he does, very winnable fight for him even at this past prime stage of his. Hopefully the Top Rank/GBP beef doesn't prevent it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blanco View Post
        Yeah I hope he does, very winnable fight for him even at this past prime stage of his. Hopefully the Top Rank/GBP beef doesn't prevent it.
        Bob Arum is talking about making the Chavez fight for Cotto, which is all wrong for Cotto. Cotto is way too small to fight in the middleweight division.
        Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago
        LIGHT-SKIN-TWIN? things MIGHT-SEEM-GRIM when i let the NINE-SINK-IN/
        im a CRIME-KING-PIN who will have u like judgekure and have EYES-TWITCH-ING/
        nigga u look like a BI-CYC-LIST or a nigga who specializes in FLY-FISH-ING/
        u should TRY-SKI-ING but since u black i guess u will DIE SWIMM-ING
        Originally posted by fresco
        when I saw the username "LightSkinTwin"... I got a nice big grin/
        cuz ur chances on BeautifulPeople.com are anorexic white bitch thin/

Comment

Originally posted by KRich662 View Post
          @lightskintwin

I heard you got hands like Cotto #ConfirmorDeny
          he got 'guns that hang from both shoulders'.
          தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

Originally posted by Tradish View Post
            he got 'guns that hang from both shoulders'.
            Dead

Comment

@Creg wat u been doing when u found the battle?
              தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

dead @ kourtney takin the L to my retarded uncle lol.nah but foreal your first rd was quite good.but you seem racist man,me no likey.

so is courtney really your name?why you just stand there after the n bomb from tht lame?
                and i should call u a cokehead the way you got lines on your brain.

finish him miami BODYBAG BABY!!!!!
                DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

tradish sum1 jus posted it in tc i wanted to know which 1 it was lol

Comment

Originally posted by paddy View Post
                    dead @ kourtney takin the L to my retarded uncle lol.nah but foreal your first rd was quite good.but you seem racist man,me no likey.

so is courtney really your name?why you just stand there after the n bomb from tht lame?
                    and i should call u a cokehead the way you got lines on your brain.

finish him miami BODYBAG BABY!!!!!
                    Me and Casper are cool. We had a long conversation about the hip hop culture and the use of the N word after this battle. He seemed pretty naive TBH.

Yeah, Coutney's my real name. Problem? LOL

I actually won this battle and took Casper's 500 dollars.

LML

Why I gotta be racist?

Comment

mmmmmmmm lightskintwin>

Comment

LML man i was messin about,i just wanted a reason to use tht cokehead line lol.

nah i don't think you're racist,actually thought tht dude was playin on the race shit more tbh
                        DAIN WIT WE WANT

Comment

I honestly didnt know which brother was the rapper. I wish you would participate more though LSW when you're prepared you put on good performances..

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                            I honestly didnt know which brother was the rapper. I wish you would participate more though LSW when you're prepared you put on good performances..
                            The problem was I no longer had the desire to come prepared. I would fuck around and do other shit, and then wait the very last minute to not only write, but memorize it.

So it was best for me to help behind the scenes and to continue be a fan of this shit. There are much more talented battlers in GT GA I'd rather put my efforts to supporting TBH.

Comment

word.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X