really? i dont believe this is real.(gay kid that looks like sebbes lil bro)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really? i dont believe this is real.(gay kid that looks like sebbes lil bro)

If this is Sebbe's lil bro, this dude is just crying cuz his older bro is scouping all his bitches.

Re: really? i dont believe this is real.(gay kid that looks like sebbes lil bro)

i saw this fag, he dropped a vid recently saying that was all bs

ppl are goin crazy

Comment

Re: really? i dont believe this is real.(gay kid that looks like sebbes lil bro)

lmaooo is that sebbe?

Comment

ddeeeeeeeead
        Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
          i saw this fag, he dropped a vid recently saying that was all bs

ppl are goin crazy

yooooooo is that sebbe? dat bitch fine but got owl eyes.

Comment

wtf.

all that reading.
            தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

keep ya head up sebbe
              Originally posted by jdporter
              Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

We dont care that youre gay...we just thank you for joining the otbva forum to tell your story....thank you sebbe
                otbvaforums 1 second ago

Comment

lmaoooooooooooooooo

yo that dude trolled the whole world lmaooooooooooooooo.

gays is goin ham in the 2k era
                  You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Originally posted by Morgzy View Post
                    We dont care that youre gay...we just thank you for joining the otbva forum to tell your story....thank you sebbe
                    otbvaforums 1 second ago
                    lmmfaoooooooooooi

Comment

he looks like mark walburg's brother..

Comment

Successful Troll Is successful...

Comment

Originally posted by Morgzy View Post
                          If this is Sebbe's lil bro, this dude is just crying cuz his older bro is scouping all his bitches.

Whether that shit was real or not...

IT WAS POWERFUL
                          Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago
                          LIGHT-SKIN-TWIN? things MIGHT-SEEM-GRIM when i let the NINE-SINK-IN/
                          im a CRIME-KING-PIN who will have u like judgekure and have EYES-TWITCH-ING/
                          nigga u look like a BI-CYC-LIST or a nigga who specializes in FLY-FISH-ING/
                          u should TRY-SKI-ING but since u black i guess u will DIE SWIMM-ING
                          Originally posted by fresco
                          when I saw the username "LightSkinTwin"... I got a nice big grin/
                          cuz ur chances on BeautifulPeople.com are anorexic white bitch thin/

Comment

lml i was gonna post this as sebbe but idk thought otherwise

theyres another vid where hes laughing and shit afterwards with a friend and he took it down..
                            Originally posted by Stock
                            hey guys its so hot out in Launceston today
                            about to throw boomerangs and what not
                            Originally posted by Timmy
                            Chaunce maybe Crunk would come back 2 life if u took a fuckin shower
                            Originally posted by The Boy Boy Young Trill
                            wow who fuckin cares, will not be back to this thread

Comment

[MENTION=2927]SeblastianLedberg[/MENTION] please post a video #3 and try impersonate the dude
                              Originally posted by SockFucker
                              listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X