UW HIGHSTAKES: LOADED LUX vs HOLLOW DA DON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UW HIGHSTAKES: LOADED LUX vs HOLLOW DA DON

After a few rewatches I still got hollow 2-1, but MY GOD!!!!!!!! lux 3rd round one of the greatest rounds I ever heard in my damn life.

Comment

lol and Hollow 3rd rebuttled all that bullshit lux was talking. The false prophet still got niggas fooled

Comment

As sad as I am to say it, Hollow 2-1. I honestly didn't think Hollow stood a chance and after Lux's first round I thought Hollow had ZERO chance of beating him. Hollow just was on point the whole match.

Comment

Buckshot Believes Hollow Will Beat Loaded Lux - YouTube

Comment

Why would you upload this battle to You Tube knowing full well UW was going to take it down? That's a n00b move.

Comment

For this upload...You was reaching baby, you was climbing to be implying
              My sneakers sliding like I’m slipping
              Well, let me get a grip then stream this shit straight off the motherfucking net
              I’m gonna put pressure on the dude giving work out all night, n if he says no ima keep applying.
              Q:How many girls u fuck with type?
              A:Bout 5,6 girls like average height

-Typo

Comment

Originally posted by Typo View Post
                For this upload...You was reaching baby, you was climbing to be implying
                My sneakers sliding like I’m slipping
                Well, let me get a grip then stream this shit straight off the motherfucking net
                I’m gonna put pressure on the dude giving work out all night, n if he says no ima keep applying.
                Come here little wigga, take this Rep
                Oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by ToneDef View Post
                  R1: Debateable
                  R2: Hollow
                  R3: Hollow

Hollow 2-1 or 3-0

Lux was cookin' in the 3rd and I didn't think Hollow could top it, escpially since people were saying the crowd was leaving during Hollow's 3rd. So I was suprised by how good that last round was for Hollow, his best one imo.
                  Might to want to watch it again and this time actually pay attention to LUX's verses.
                  Hollows 2e round was Flawed..but apparently it still worked coz it has everybody just going along with it instead of breaking it down...Lux got this

[HD Quality] UW BATTLE LEAGE: LOADED LUX VS. HOLLOW DA DON HIGH STAKES FULL BATTLE - YouTube
                  Oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by ArcEnergy View Post
                    Originally posted by ToneDef View Post
                    R1: Debateable
                    R2: Hollow
                    R3: Hollow

Hollow 2-1 or 3-0

Lux was cookin' in the 3rd and I didn't think Hollow could top it, escpially since people were saying the crowd was leaving during Hollow's 3rd. So I was suprised by how good that last round was for Hollow, his best one imo.
                    Might to want to watch it again and this time actually pay attention to LUX's verses.
                    Hollows 2e round was Flawed..but apparently it still worked coz it has everybody just going along with it instead of breaking it down...Lux got this

[HD Quality] UW BATTLE LEAGE: LOADED LUX VS. HOLLOW DA DON HIGH STAKES FULL BATTLE - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by b33lz View Post
                      How you gon teach business with free shit?
                      Where’s the knowledge?
                      But why should we expect a nigga named Hollow to give us anything solid
                      I’m polished, A freedom leader
                      But we believers and weak achievers
                      I’m a contracted speaker, an active reader
                      I stand on these lines, not for athletes sneakers either

and hollow countered that by exposing the fact that lux preaches on it yet hangs around those doing the shit. The lux doing cocaine angle hit, and the bars about how preaching isn't effective when none of the fake prophets event step in the hood to offer solutions to real life problems. Lux's whole style and gimmick got dismantled that night. He lost

Comment

• Re: Loaded Lux vs Hollow Da Don

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                        Lux lost 3-0. Not a round. Hollow was just too much. Lux best round, 3rd round, was rebuttled by hollows 3rd round. He exposed the shit out of lux. And those boos hollow got was just the crowd being suckas. Trying to give lux a round because hollow was cooking that nigga.

Fuck you. Fuck your opinion. suck a dick
                        I think 3-0 is to much. That was a very close battle imo. I gave it to Hollow 2-1 but can easily see how people could of scored it the other way for Lux.

Lux put on a great performance, he lived up to the hype in my opinion as did Hollow. You could tell Hollow was ready. This was the first time Lux was up against a real credible opponent up to his level (I dont care what anyone says, the Mook battle is severely overrated!!) Hollow is the man

Comment

lux lost. Hollow always looks so frumpy

Comment

For fucks sake, a 3-0 can be closer than a 2-1. GET THIS INTO YOUR HEAD

Comment

Lux fans in here furious typing novels to defend him deeeeeeeeeeeeeeead Hollow #1

Comment

Hollow caught a body 3-0.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X