• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post a picture describing the emotional state of KOTD fans right now

Comment

Comment

Comment

^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie $wamp
            do we get free drugs for listening? lol...
            Originally posted by LIL FUCKING ILL
            I'm writing now. Like I said I'm learning the history of Poland right now to help me understand what your world is like.

Comment

KOTD THEME SONG

Taking Back Sunday - Cute Without the ...39;E...39; Lyrics - YouTube

(only 4% of people in battle rap would understand how funny this is imo)

Comment

dore exposes self as emo fag??

Comment

secretely wanted to be an emo fag in high school but i never had the courage to go all out

Comment

Shut the fuck up
                    Originally posted by jdporter
                    Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

all those wasted opportunities of getting beat up and insulted

Comment

reposting ganiks corny mom

Comment

emo was doep in middle school

Comment

i think i was looking for a group to belong to if i had to expose myself to the deep truths of my youth

Comment

Here's me right now:

Comment

KOTD probably going to put out another Battle of the Year with this event

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X