Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post a picture describing the emotional state of KOTD fans right now

To be here today, I had to Hypnotize myself
    Top 10 no order: Goodz, Hollow Da don, Charlie Clips, Head I.C.E, T-Rex, Math Hoffa, Pat Stay, Ill Will, Daylyt, Hitman Holla

Comment

Lol

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
        "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
        A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Penguin
          the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
          Originally posted by soDAMcluless
          so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

Originally posted by Penguin
            the girl was there that i have a crush on but she's in love with Jesus and God
            Originally posted by soDAMcluless
            so keep typing all this bullshit nice and neat, correctly spelled, right puncations etc.. it dont = up to facts

Comment

Organik got that Drake face going right now

sigpic

Comment

chinese food: $16.75
                delivery charge: $3
                tip for driver: $5.25
                realizing your missing a container: Riceless

Comment

UW IS WINNING ALREADY. POOR KOTD.

Comment

wait was that calicoe picture intended for the 'gained the most weight' thread?
                    "Everyone is identical in their secret unspoken belief that way deep down they are different from everyone else."

- Arsonal da Rebel, 2013.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X