FRENCH BATTLE RAPPER GRABS THE OTHER RAPPER DICK WHILE BATTLING (and more)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FRENCH BATTLE RAPPER GRABS THE OTHER RAPPER DICK WHILE BATTLING (and more)

Originally posted by Gama View Post
    Best thread ever, i'm french and this is too funny to me. Nem's lyrics " I make a whole 360° flip with your M-O-M, W-O-W ", he " performed " in a draft of the " Rap Contenders " league. His attitude and their lyrics were boring as fuck.
    Someone asked about " PO PO " sound, it wasn't " Pause " but something like gun's sounds, next to nobody says " pause " and know what does it mean in France.

And no need to be prejudiced against French people, prejudices are for dumbass. We're all battlerap fans and I appologize for my bad english.
    Je te soutiens !

Comment

http://otbva.com/forum/customavatars...tar4495_12.gif

Comment

Top 10 too. At the end of Beely first round, chocked, Majestik asked " I begin or he begins ? " and didn't catch that oppenent had chocked all first round lmfao
        And Majestik is so wack ( Your mom fucked too many men so your father wasn't your father and that why you're orphan. ) that the crowd overeact in order to laugh of him. The crowd won this battle imo

:eriko:
        http://otbva.com/forum/customavatars...tar4495_12.gif

Comment

WordUP! Lunina: meilleurs moments - YouTube
          Lunina.
          She freestyles 90% of her verses but she gets more reaction than 90% of try-out battlers
          I have nothing else to say.

Comment

i woulda math hoffa'd this nigga on site

Comment

Originally posted by Googa View Post
              Best thread ever, i'm french and this is too funny to me. Nem's lyrics " I make a whole 360° flip with your M-O-M, W-O-W ", he " performed " in a draft of the " Rap Contenders " league. His attitude and their lyrics were boring as fuck.
              Someone asked about " PO PO " sound, it wasn't " Pause " but something like gun's sounds, next to nobody says " pause " and know what does it mean in France.

And no need to be prejudiced against French people, prejudices are for dumbass. We're all battlerap fans and I appologize for my bad english.
              Je te soutiens !
              Merci !! Ce thread est dope pour vrai!!
              Originally posted by Wreckless
              Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Originally posted by StreetStarofbethlehem Eriko
                lmao these french rappers should just hang it up. only gang white flaggin
                Most of them are canadians/Quebec. Only Nem, with thoses wackass gimmicks is french.

Comment

Originally posted by StreetStarofbethlehem Eriko
                  still horrible
                  You said " white gang flaggin " but they're no gang like United State's in France.
                  " Rap Contenders " ( France ) and " WordUP " ( Canada ) are good leagues imo

Comment

LOOOL this is too funny, im crying

Comment

• Re: FRENCH BATTLE RAPPER GRABS THE OTHER RAPPER DICK WHILE BATTLING (and more)

WHAT THE FUCK

Comment

• Re: FRENCH BATTLE RAPPER GRABS THE OTHER RAPPER DICK WHILE BATTLING (and more)

ironically dude looks like pesci

Comment

this is fuckin gay. anyone who found this funny shoot urself plz.
                          this aisa nigga is tryin to pull some daylyt shit to get views but he jus looks like a fat fuckin mental patient who found ya sharpie, and prolly had an anxiety attack mid battle so took all his clothes off to cool down . fuck this kid. and fuck his opponent for not socking him after the dick check. #FAGGITS

Comment

WHATS THE BIG DEAL I GRAB MY BIG HOMIES DICK ALL THE TIME
                            EVERYONE IS AWESOME

Comment

This whole thread >>>

French fags taking over !! Rap Contenders !!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X