Clear All

Re: Proof that beautifulpeople™ isn't racist

yo all u gotta do is b pretty

Comment

these ugly simps r startin to annoy me my prime genes cannot handle it

Comment

i might have to represent for spanish people...

mmmmmm
        Best Name Ever...
        OTBVA Senator Nominee Elective

Check out OTBVA official Pro-Hibition products and discussion at :
        Music, Video, Software Links

Originally posted by TanyaOh
        I hate this place

Comment

Allow me to fill in for lightskintwin on this post.

Is BP racist? Probably not. Does it disadvantage other races? More than likely.

There's a higher standard that minorities get put through to be considered "beautiful". You see this shit everywhere, whether it's a magazine getting putting on blast for whitening a dark woman's skin or relaxing black woman's hair straight.

If you're fully black, or fully another race you're just going to have to try harder to get into BP, because the majority of your voters are going to be white and may automatically be turned off by your ethnicity. Just gotta deal with it. In Western society, the culturally accepted idea of someone that is beautiful (It's not a fact, but a generality) is someone with European features. The broad nose on a black person, or the eyelids of an Asian person may automatically deduct beauty points in their book, even though they cannot help this.

Or even if the people that are judging are going by the "would I fuck them" as their method of beauty, there's gonna be some whities that will be like "oh hell no, I'd never fuck an asian guy, UNLESS he had..." or "if only he was white". Statistically, yeah, there wont be that many minorities because having more wouldn't represent the population. But you can't tell me that there's an even scale of beauty that each person is getting judged by.

and btw, being "hey I found ONE black person so they automatically can't be racist" is a terrible argument in itself, but that's for another time.
          Official Websitehttp://www.nosire.com
          http://i.imgur.com/RWOszfH.png

Comment

Originally posted by NO SIR E View Post

There's a higher standard that minorities get put through to be considered "beautiful". You see this shit everywhere, whether it's a magazine getting putting on blast for whitening a dark woman's skin or relaxing black woman's hair straight.

If you're fully black, or fully another race you're just going to have to try harder to get into BP, because the majority of your voters are going to be white and may automatically be turned off by your ethnicity. Just gotta deal with it. In Western society, the culturally accepted idea of someone that is beautiful (It's not a fact, but a generality) is someone with European features. The broad nose on a black person, or the eyelids of an Asian person may automatically deduct beauty points in their book, even though they cannot help this.

Or even if the people that are judging are going by the "would I fuck them" as their method of beauty, there's gonna be some whities that will be like "oh hell no, I'd never fuck an asian guy, UNLESS he had..." or "if only he was white". Statistically, yeah, there wont be that many minorities because having more wouldn't represent the population. But you can't tell me that there's an even scale of beauty that each person is getting judged by.

and btw, being "hey I found ONE black person so they automatically can't be racist" is a terrible argument in itself, but that's for another time.
            QFT

Comment

well damn.
              தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

Comment

I fucked an Indian chick last week tbh.
                  Originally posted by Fleekan
                  @Lizman

do you get a lot of pussy?

cuz i do

Comment

Your rating score

OUT
                    You have received 23 positive votes

mmmmmmmmmmmmm
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/XCFear - Music
                    www.facebook.com/DamonOrtiz
                    www.twitter.com/MotaPAYDAY
                    www.soundcloud.com/DamonMotaOrtiz - Music Group

Comment

no it doesn't rate you like that...

at any given time there are about 250 people in the queue and you vote on ALL of them

they are from all over the world, most not from the US

it doesn't just show me girls from the US, it shows me literally every girl who is an applicant at the moment which is a queue of about 200-250 like I said.... it makes no difference what your location is set as, you will be voted on. However, newer applicants come up first and theres no way to bump yourself back up to the top. So if you're at the bottom of the stack, (meaning you have less than 10 hours remaining or something) then your profile won't be rated unless females sit there and literally go through EVERY profile which may or may not be that common.

most of my votes came in the first 24 hour period when i was in the top part of the stack, and then it just remained there with a slow increase after that.
                      Easy

Comment

anything less than a 10 gets redzoned, i'm lettin negs fly somethin reckless [MENTION=2898]timmy[/MENTION]
                        Easy

Comment

round 2 is up, im bout to get in for sure.

if not, its cause my face puffy from eating too much dairy over the holidays cause generally I kill the game.

we gone see.
                          தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

post link tradish

Comment

http://www.beautifulpeople.com/site#...19?ref=topmenu
                              தமிழ் nigga இயக்கங்கள்

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X