Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: mmm mcdonalds

Originally posted by Genjutsu
    thanks for the memories rocky, brings tears to my eyes, FRESHCOAST!

In-N-Out Burger Theme Song - YouTube
    Play that shit backwards, I swear I did that like 2 years ago and it had a demonic message

Talmbout "MY OWN FLESH"
    "AND THEY'RE ALL BURNING IN HELL! FINALLY"

I considered airing it out over Youtube but was too freaked out and never wanted to listen again lml

Comment

craig this has blown my mind

i get legend with salsa or that deli without the cucumber aswell

EVERY TIME

in kfc do you get a variety meal?

Comment

Originally posted by erimus View Post
        craig this has blown my mind

i get legend with salsa or that deli without the cucumber aswell

EVERY TIME

in kfc do you get a variety meal?

ya i always get a box lol

Comment

big & juicy was the shit btw
          I said swag drippin from me like cheese off a nacho (nacho)

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
            When i was a kid, I loved mckie d's. But wow man, I can't eat that shit no more. Once u have had a regular burger from a diner or a bar, mckie d's in comparison tastes like shit. I fucks with their cookies and nuggets doe.

in-n-out got the best fast food burgers, and I don't even live on the west coast.
            Hell yeah I been workin at in n out for 4 years now and that shit never gets old to me

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
              When i was a kid, I loved mckie d's. But wow man, I can't eat that shit no more. Once u have had a regular burger from a diner or a bar, mckie d's in comparison tastes like shit. I fucks with their cookies and nuggets doe.

in-n-out got the best fast food burgers, and I don't even live on the west coast.

that shit aint true at all.... mcdonalds tastes amazing even though you know its not.. theres something in it that is just delicious... I don't even enjoy food that much, but when someone talks about mcdonalds I just get hungry...

2 double cheese, plain. large fries and a coke

NOBODY is fuckin with mcdonalds fries, seriously they the best fries that exist by a LOT.... (in-n-out got the weakest fries possible, lbvs) and their COKE is the best fountain coke you can get from anywhere, the carbonation levels or whatever are perfect.

seriously you cannot fuck wit their mixture, somethin bout mcdonalds is just magical... pretty sure they put addictive shit into their food, cuz everytime I catch the smell of it I feel like i gotta buy something especially cuz i know its so cheap
              Easy

Comment

Originally posted by Genjutsu
                If i don't get no free fries z than you never worked there lol
                Lol I got u brah

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fresco View Post
                  that shit aint true at all.... mcdonalds tastes amazing even though you know its not.. theres something in it that is just delicious... I don't even enjoy food that much, but when someone talks about mcdonalds I just get hungry...

2 double cheese, plain. large fries and a coke

NOBODY is fuckin with mcdonalds fries, seriously they the best fries that exist by a LOT.... (in-n-out got the weakest fries possible, lbvs) and their COKE is the best fountain coke you can get from anywhere, the carbonation levels or whatever are perfect.

seriously you cannot fuck wit their mixture, somethin bout mcdonalds is just magical... pretty sure they put addictive shit into their food, cuz everytime I catch the smell of it I feel like i gotta buy something especially cuz i know its so cheap
                  this

cravings tbh.... but the portions are never bigger enough imo
                  Originally posted by SockFucker
                  listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

the good thing with the donk as we call it, is that you can just roll up, grab like 4-5 cheeseburgers and eat real good cheap as fuck
                    I said swag drippin from me like cheese off a nacho (nacho)

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X