Originally posted by 00 Don Status View Post
          the cross eyed Hindu shit tho
          Was fiyah

Comment

Re: DIZASTER LOWLIGHTS

these are all from his battle with ars:

"this vasectomy will give you a herniated disc"

"plant your feet down. plant your feet first" stumble

"il pull ur eyes so far back in your head you'll literally turn into an asian bitch"

"hes been talking shit. you been walking around.he'd been walking a year. he'd been walking around for like a year"

"i can't find my condoms and after that where i put the box at"

"il have the whole part of his front yard looking like kanyes car crash and literally have to pull the baby out the car dash"

SICK DOUBLE ~ENTENDRE~

"if u run out of shells and u dont got none"

just confirming that there are infact 0 shells left. good lead up to the punchline imo

"shut the fuck up with all the bullshit ars thats how we know ur a fake dude. and now u want shock value in every battle (??????) so u go off dissin drake too, but if u a real man ud appreciate the fact that hes the one that paid u"

"why dont u just take the check and keep it respectful(???) why do u have to be all "arsonal the rebel im so disrespectful"? ur not arsonal the rebel" ?????????????????)

"man i should fuckin punch him he didnt sound like he was mad at drake cuz he wasnt here, he sounded like he was mad at drake because he wanted to fuck him. what the fuck was that shit"

(now these last 3wouldnt of been dope but but he performed them sounding angry as fuck which was intentional irony i think. hes a genius

"u think i give a fuck about what u and ur little nerds say on a message board when half them look like wee man"

"lets get it poppin the heavy metal been rockin since 7 4 (?????????????????????) il bust a shot and biggie and pac u and have u knockin on heavens door "

cant remember the exact quote again but said something about what the fuck would i need weapons for my elbows are welded to zeldas sword?

"il set this whole building on fire and reroute you to the exit door you'll walk down the steps il drop a gallon of water and wet the floor screen ars you'll turn around and il toss u an electric cord peace out"

that peace out was ether

"this dude is fake as fuck hes not my friend. he's just my friend on occasion this is just a confirmation of all the constant changes"

"now i flew half way accross the nation not knowing what type of twat im facing (even tho they battled before) this aint even a battle this is an anonymous date with a broad like onlien dating"

"he wanted the spot light but king of the dots hypes taken. im like james bond the agent. if being a doctor was also his part time occupation either way it goes u gonna end up in the lobby patient like a hospital patient patiently waiting for a black market heart replacement"

"and pat stay, im gonna battle u next u big ass motherfucker. if u actually go missing pat would stay missing because no one would actually pay back the ransom to get him. the only person on earth that would actually miss him is the faggot behind the desk thats selling him his tanning prescriptions"

good use of the word 'actually'

"told organik i didnt wanna come back till i killed him. then he put me infront of him so im back on a mission. back grabbing ammunition. back. im gonna attack this rap battle demolition man with an activated catalyst in him"

"these fans said i fell off, they had me trapped in this prison. but i cant fall off, i can never be captured as a victim"

first he tricked us into thinking he was trapped in prison but then fuckin tricked us heavy saying he can never be captured. mind fuck.

"nah. nah. they said dizaster no longer has it in him. but thats an illusion. im a rap battling magician. and hoodini always evades capture and escapes through the shackles and now im back and cannibalistic"

"see ars raps about shit with his imagination because it's easy to write"

http://www.otbva.com/diz-quotables-h...ry-t44337.html
            catch this fuccin negg!!

Comment

The look on Diz face as Jonny Storm was eating him alive

Comment

Originally posted by miccmicmimic View Post
                dizaster...a big ass dime a reggie

his lazy, entitled, arrogant behavior has shown us that he really is a spoiled rich kid. a narcissist named bashir who lived with his parents into his late 20's. his loyal fans are the only people more deluded than he. his material is some of the sloppiest that battle rap has ever seen, and he throws a hissy fit temper tantrum when the crowd isnt feelin this bullshit:

DIZASTER vs T-REX (smack debut)
                "fuck you put your bottle of water down or that empty cup to drop now, find some change ill throw it in your cup with your bum ass now"

DIZASTER vs ARCANE (title match)
                "if yall want your champion from canada to be a faggot that ghostwrites outta casper the movie, then be glad ta dooie, you stupid fucks"

DIZASTER vs PORICH (title match)
                "you look for goldfish, maybe even swordfish, maybe even blowfish, or maybe even, maybe even, maybe even NO FISH AAAHHHHHH"

DIZASTER VS DNA
                "youre on a runaway truck about to get ran the fuck over by a fuckin one way truck"

DIZASTER vs LOCKSMITH
                "ayo come on daaawg ayo listen fuck the bullshit yo just to get comfortable playin fuckin EA sports, you gotta fuckin check it out i fucked the fuck up ayo ch man god damn...oh my god"

DIZASTER vs THESAURUS
                "man what the fuck is wrong with me, ayo im blankin out but ima bring it back, swingin back, bitch, ima fuck around and hit the track"

DIZASTER vs NOCANDO
                "you're so skinny when you get injured in a car, you walk out lookin like you got injured in a spar"

ill add any others yall can think of
                all deserved a don demarco
                I bet ur favorite clip from Chappelle sjhow was the haters ball

hate hate hate hate hate hate hate
                MR.SANDMAN

Comment

lol haha
                  ass scratcher

Comment

diz sucks
                    Originally posted by Notsure
                    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by CM Paul View Post
                      diz sucks
                      Diz is #1 right now in the world. He was number #2 but he took out arsonal.

Diz is back on his A game now.

If he beats Aye Verb and Math, he is #1 goat

Comment

Originally posted by miccmicmimic View Post
                        dizaster...a big ass dime a reggie

his lazy, entitled, arrogant behavior has shown us that he really is a spoiled rich kid. a narcissist named bashir who lived with his parents into his late 20's. his loyal fans are the only people more deluded than he. his material is some of the sloppiest that battle rap has ever seen, and he throws a hissy fit temper tantrum when the crowd isnt feelin this bullshit:

DIZASTER vs T-REX (smack debut)
                        "fuck you put your bottle of water down or that empty cup to drop now, find some change ill throw it in your cup with your bum ass now"

DIZASTER vs ARCANE (title match)
                        "if yall want your champion from canada to be a faggot that ghostwrites outta casper the movie, then be glad ta dooie, you stupid fucks"

DIZASTER vs PORICH (title match)
                        "you look for goldfish, maybe even swordfish, maybe even blowfish, or maybe even, maybe even, maybe even NO FISH AAAHHHHHH"

DIZASTER VS DNA
                        "youre on a runaway truck about to get ran the fuck over by a fuckin one way truck"

DIZASTER vs LOCKSMITH
                        "ayo come on daaawg ayo listen fuck the bullshit yo just to get comfortable playin fuckin EA sports, you gotta fuckin check it out i fucked the fuck up ayo ch man god damn...oh my god"

DIZASTER vs THESAURUS
                        "man what the fuck is wrong with me, ayo im blankin out but ima bring it back, swingin back, bitch, ima fuck around and hit the track"

DIZASTER vs NOCANDO
                        "you're so skinny when you get injured in a car, you walk out lookin like you got injured in a spar"

ill add any others yall can think of

you just now realizing this ???
                        http://store.konquestnow.com

heavy metal this guns and roses
                        kiss a petal if i lift a tool up
                        im dropping gems
                        nigga pick a jewel up

Comment

Originally posted by Morgz View Post
                          Originally posted by CM Paul View Post
                          diz sucks
                          Diz is #1 right now in the world. He was number #2 but he took out arsonal.

Diz is back on his A game now.

If he beats Aye Verb and Math, he is #1 goat
                          will u marry me

and do I need to pause that
                          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

updated
                            and there i stood on a mountain of broken bones holdin chrome
                            as his golden throne sank into the molten stone

MY MUSIC

Originally posted by Lush One
                            dude that guys music is amazing lmaoooooo

Comment

Diz is a little bitch..
                              * Shuffle T and Marlo are the best two-on-two battle rappers of all time. FACT
                              * Shuffle T and Marlo had the best nonstandard battle of all time with the bad bars battle last year. FACT
                              * Shuffle T had the bodybag of 2013 with his clash against Anton Murphy. FACT

Comment

rofl diz stay losing with these wack rapitty raps

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X