What's the weirdest/freakiest/scariest dream you ever had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's the weirdest/freakiest/scariest dream you ever had?

i used to get night terrors alot after it but i learned how to wake up from a bad dream just by shaking my head and closing my eyes wish i learned alot sooner because i was caught in my dreams alot before hand from whoever was chasing me because i couldnt run on some quicksand shit
    BOO BOO BLAKA N SHIT

Comment

Originally posted by PIFF JAMES View Post
      shes fine it was like 10 years ago bro she was in some body armour shit for like 8 months tho and it took her a while to walk again but shes doing better than ever these days thanks for asking, but the fucked up thing is that it was the same tracks i always pictured but my town only has one train station so it could be coincidence but still its freaky to think about
      glad she ok bra. I never had a dream to where it was like a premonition of sorts. Yea Im sure that messed with you alot.
      Originally posted by Wreckless
      I would have rather been black than an orphan
      https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

But man don't you hate that slow running when being chased dreams. Or the ones where you're fighting but you swing and move slow as shit too. I cant stand those

Comment

worst dreams ever, or the ones you wake up still in a bad dream thinking you were safe LOL im glad im older now because its alot easier to control them like some of the time i can choose what i do in my dreams but you still get those ones like it has a script to it and your just waiting to see what happens next
          BOO BOO BLAKA N SHIT

Comment

Nah...confirmed the worst dreams of all time is when you rich as fuck in the dream buying mad shit all in Vegas counting every last dollar on to wake up.

Man talk about grumpy mornings my nigga

Comment

shit yeah i forgot about them shits lolol any dream where you have something in abundance that you want/need sucks assssss
              BOO BOO BLAKA N SHIT

Comment

I hate the ones where you know you got aim and shit, but you always miss the dude.

I just say fuck it and let him get me and I wake up.

Comment

Meds I'm on right now fuck my dreams up completely. I had one a few weeks ago where I'd been hired (I was a hitman, although my operations base was a branch of BetFred that I used to go to when I was a student) to assassinate misshappen titted hot simpleton Kelly Brook. Except she was working undercover as a maid. So I went to the hotel, shot her twice in the skull, fucked her corpse but as I was fucking her corpse she turned a Miss Van drawing.

So yeah, sertraline fucks your dreams up.
                  Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Few years ago the devil showed up in my dream. He had the scariest fucking face i have ever seen. The devil chased me down the block calmly. he pulled the sidewalk to him like it was table cloth so i was running in the same spot. and when i just made it off the sidewalk and hid in my apt he stood behind me again. He said "dont be scared" and started giving me sneakers (which were the dopest looking kicks i have ever laid my eyes on).

Few weeks later i dreamt i was ironing some clothes and the devil suddenly showed up, grabbed my hand and helped me iron. He said "im right here with you".

The next day i almost killed somebody in real life.

Comment

If I try to sleep through my alarm clock I dream custom music videos. I keep it on some hot hits channel so there's more of a chance I get up and turn it off. Katy Perry's I Lie Awake got nice somnolent visuals.

Comment

Any ever experienced the sleep paralysis with the devil in your room? Freakiest shit ever!!

Comment

reup

dead at tags

Comment

I wish I could experience sleep paralysis again...it's been 10 years and I would love to go through it again now that I know what it is I would probably have fun with it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roddy View Post
                              Any ever experienced the sleep paralysis with the devil in your room? Freakiest shit ever!!
                              Replied without readin comments...I miss the experience!
                              !!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X