• Layin' in the cut

out for a cruise, mmmmmm WE OUT HURR

Originally posted by Panda
    otbva is dead

Re: Layin' in the cut

lol convertible yellow mustang, fyl..

Comment

leaks like a bitch if I park it outside but its fuckin great to bag on, I bought it to wreck it cuz I fuckin hate fords, and mustangs..... I like to race other mustangs and bang the gears on purpose just to see the fag in the other car wince. What better color mustang to bag on though.... a couple days before my son was born I locked my keys in it and screwdrivered the rag and ripped it so I could get my keys....lmao...Now it's parked in my underground with the top down permanently.
      otbva is dead

Comment

Originally posted by 1NTHACHAMBER View Post
        leaks like a bitch if I park it outside but its fuckin great to bag on, I bought it to wreck it cuz I fuckin hate fords, and mustangs..... I like to race other mustangs and bang the gears on purpose just to see the fag in the other car wince.
        lmao

I actually wanted a mustang back in the day when they became popular again, but every 25 seconds when driving you would see one pass you and it made me not want to get one.

Tbh i want a phantom but i know i cant and probably will never be able to afford one so ill just be happy with the Chrysler 300 S series, even though chryslers are cheap and something breaks everytime you hit a pothole (mom has a pt cruiser which is technically my car now but it needs over 1k in repairs)..

Comment

This is just my fuck around car, I bag it and take it out sometimes on weekends with buddies, I have 2 faced JBL 15's in the trunk just for bombin....

I have this, a 2009 dodge cummins diesel, a 1968 Volkswagen Bug with a full bog kit and a 1999 Honda Civic DX Hatchback that I let my girl drive.
          Last edited by Dr. Ache; November 20, 2011, 03:27 AM. Reason: the stung is an '03
          otbva is dead

Comment

Yea ive wanted a dodge 1500 with a hemi since i was like 15.. its either that or a chrysler 300 when ever i buy my own vehicle..

Comment

1500 w/hemi ain't that much change these days....trucks are gettin hella cheap tbh....I bought the 09 brand new and it was like 62 or something, fully loaded. It's my daily I love pullin in beside the guy who parks next to me he has a smart car, I make sure to pull in and REV the fuck out of my engine right beside him while hes getting shit out of his trunk lmao
              otbva is dead

Comment

Mmmmmmm!
                otbva is dead

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse