wow pac man lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think more so than anything else, Marquez fought probably his best fight ever.

He had the determination and really wanted to win this fight. No matter what, timing > speed, and Marquez was in the right zone of mind to time Manny. He understood the severity of the challenge. It wasn't just a boxing match for him, it was kill or be killed.

I think people were a little overboard calling the fight a fix or a travesty. When you ignore the underdog factor an other biases like that, Manny was agressive the entire fight pushing forward. When he landed shots the crowd nor the commentators reacted accordingly. Everyone was expecting a blowout, and are calling the decision a travesty because they didn't believe it would be that close.

But for me as a fan, im glad Marquez put up a great fight because now Pac has to take the test to fight the best lml

Comment

Re: wow pac man lost

^ it wasn't that close

i don't even like boxing and have no bias towards any fighter..
      ..i watched the fight because my friend got it.

manny was being agressive but he wasn't connecting therefore he wasn't scoring points. every time he came in and clipped dude...dude hit him with a combo..for every hit manny got marquez got 3.

marquez was letting dude be aggressive so he could counter every time... the announcers were even saying that it was hard to find clips at the end of the fight that showed manny connecting.

"but for me as a fan, i'm glad marquez put up a great fight because now pac has to take the test to fight the best lml"

maybe you should look at it from an unbiased stand point.

Comment

Originally posted by InternetMuscle View Post
        ^ it wasn't that close

i don't even like boxing and have no bias towards any fighter..
        ..i watched the fight because my friend got it.

manny was being agressive but he wasn't connecting therefore he wasn't scoring points. every time he came in and clipped dude...dude hit him with a combo..for every hit manny got marquez got 3.

marquez was letting dude be aggressive so he could counter every time... the announcers were even saying that it was hard to find clips at the end of the fight that showed manny connecting.

"but for me as a fan, i'm glad marquez put up a great fight because now pac has to take the test to fight the best lml"

maybe you should look at it from an unbiased stand point.
        im biased because im a boxing fan?

go read the compubox punch stats boi pacquaio landed more

Comment

For me its like this:

The First Fight: Marquez
          The Second: Manny
          Third: Draw or Marquez

Either way marquez has the upperhand.

His best, or most enjoyable fight is definitely against diaz... tell me this isnt incredible.

REZNICKREZNICKREZNICKREZNICK

Comment

Originally posted by Will Smith View Post
            For me its like this:

The First Fight: Marquez
            The Second: Manny
            Third: Draw or Marquez

Either way marquez has the upperhand.

His best, or most enjoyable fight is definitely against diaz... tell me this isnt incredible.

mmmmmmm i gotta see this in its whole. gotta love mexican fighters (except ortiz)
            You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

the diaz comeback was such an amazing fight from marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Temperanza View Post
                And this is why Pac keeps ducking Mayweather.
                oh god, women.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X