First and last Heartbreak..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First and last Heartbreak..

My girl for 16 months and I just ended shit.. on some real shit this is the worst pain out of any physical or emotional pain I've ever been thru.. Xanex klonapin tag teamed with bong hits is helping me numb it out but jesus christ.. maybe this thread will be funny n cheer me up. Anybody else go thru it wana talk about it do you shun.
    http://www.hostthenpost.com/uploads/...55e92b2e89.png

Re: First and last Heartbreak..

I know you're feeling, man

How old are you? If you feel like that I'd say you're somewhere between 16-19 years old

Comment

dam lol.. turn 19 tomorrow iah. Great early bday gift imo.

Comment

yeah i been there but in about 8-9 months you wont evne care about her anymore and you'll be embarassed to think that you felt this bad. Idk why the chemicals in the brain work like that to make you feel like shit.... as you get older you wont love as much or feel as strongly or let anyone get as close so you won't have to go thru this anymore.

but yeah i've been there and I know it sucks
        Easy

Comment

^^^^

What Fresco said. When you're young every relationship that ends seems like a heartbreak. I bet you'll have butterflies in your stomach whenever you hear a slow song on the radio or see something that reminds you of her. But you'll get over it. Best thing to do is just go to the gym, use your frustration to get in great shape and get you another female.

Only time can heal those wounds, it'll suck for a couple months but one thing you definitely can't do is try to get her back. If she text you just play it off like you don't care.

Comment

[MENTION=2900]fresco[/MENTION] thanks bro and yea im deff not letting this happen again.. its crazy cuz like being in love and everything being perfect iah is the best feeling u cud have.. but ending it feels like the worst shit u cud go thru. Not worth it in the end so hopefully i can get over this soon.

@krich yea iah wen we talked for the last time i told her we'd never talk again cuz i don't even wana be reminded of her or ever know what shes doing or nada. My main goal is to cut off all care from her and the hole thing tbh. Shits fucked up i dont even care about tryna smack bunz anytime soon or nothin'.

Comment

damn man even reading that shit reminds me of the gut wrenching feeling I use to get, shit like taking a kick to the balls

Comment

been there when i was around 19. shit hurts for a year or two. keep your head up and your dick in some kooch.

I don't acknowledge sucka's.

Comment

Originally posted by fresco View Post
                  as you get older you wont love as much or feel as strongly or let anyone get as close so you won't have to go thru this anymore.

/realness
                  I don't acknowledge sucka's.

Comment

lmao and some more fucked up shit.. nobody roast me but she had her name on skype as "her name" "my last name" and i just saw she changed that shit.. thankfully im high as fuck or id really be trippin'

Comment

who cares man...
                      this shit happens to every normal cunt.

no joke what you need to do is;
                      fuck a handful of attractive to semi-attractive local broads that she knows or will find out about.

this will give her the feeling you could have had tonnes of hoes but you chose her,
                      now you have no commitments so you're happy and having different girls every night.

she'll either do the same or feel sorry for letting you go and try and get you back,
                      which is how you break her.

Comment

say, dont get fucked up on xanax or kolonapin howeer u spelll it

just cope with it naturally or ur gonna end of doing dumb shit

i suppose weed is fine in the sense that it makes you think about everything but just dont do anything stupid

stop taking the xanax and other pills

i dont want to sound cliche but there are many other fish
                        Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

Just woke up.. and i guess i can say i feel better or am more calm or w/e.

[MENTION=4154]DRE[/MENTION]w yea i just had to numb the shit out last nite it was too much stress n shit.. ive been smoking weed forever so i plan to continue that as usual but my focus now is to forget about everything and find shit to keep me occupied.

thanks @ everyone helpin' me shun. Otbva>

Comment

Originally posted by StandthisRIGHT View Post
                            Just woke up.. and i guess i can say i feel better or am more calm or w/e.

[MENTION=4154]DRE[/MENTION]w yea i just had to numb the shit out last nite it was too much stress n shit.. ive been smoking weed forever so i plan to continue that as usual but my focus now is to forget about everything and find shit to keep me occupied.

thanks @ everyone helpin' me shun. Otbva>
                            it aint gonna be over in one night homie....FUCK BITCHES! literally

what are you waiting for? fuck as many females as you can asap. even if they are 2's and 3's lol.

We all do that shit tho. I did it a second time like a fuckin idiot about 5 years ago i went crazy, but thats cuz we had a kid together....back to normal now tho

Comment

Originally posted by Morgzy View Post
                              it aint gonna be over in one night homie....FUCK BITCHES! literally

what are you waiting for? fuck as many females as you can asap. even if they are 2's and 3's lol.

We all do that shit tho. I did it a second time like a fuckin idiot about 5 years ago i went crazy, but thats cuz we had a kid together....back to normal now tho
                              I feel you man shits just gonna take some gettin' use to i was completely in love with her.. not to sound corny but on some id do anything in the world for her type ish.. iah im the one who first said something about ending shit.. and for some reason when we were fightin' n shit i was hella negative about everything and im kinda regretting how much truth i put into ending it being the right thing. Afterwards I immediately started buggin' out and like "naw this isn't the right shit to do".. by at this point i had convinced her we should do it and there was no turning back tbh..

but currently im 2 bowls deep bangin' out to some

MmmmMMmmMmmMmmmmm.... i like jammin to that non lyrical shyt sometimes shun.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X