Have you ever bit a battle rappers line to pick up a hot babe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have you ever bit a battle rappers line to pick up a hot babe?

Originally posted by vash View Post
    ^didnt you blocccc don bruh? If so, how are quoting and responding to him?
    unblocked him for a quick second so daddy could spend time with him
    INF3RNO
    That Nigga.....Period
    Download my new mixtape timeless at either of these links

http://www.audiomack.com/album/g-o/timeless
    http://www.datpiff.com/G-2-Timeless-mixtape.570611.html
    http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/golden-f...pe.106507.html

Comment

brb bout to go molly wop your squad before i run up on you...remember, two pieces. both sides of the dome all :duval:

Comment

stop eating spaghetti in the shitwater tub like Gumbo and Fuck off

Comment

I have been known to spit Arsonal's entire 1st vs Hollow on the first date, copying his exact vocal tone and physical motions. I spit his 2nd on the next date and his 3rd on the third date. I don't use his OT cause I'm afraid they'll know it was recycled.
          1. Karl Marx 2. Joseph Stalin 3. V.I. Lenin 4. Fidel Castro 5. Enver Hoxha 6. Mao Zedong 7. Cyrus the Great 8. John Brown 9. Jean Jacques Dessalines 10. Averroes 11. Wang Mang 12. Robert Mugabe 13. Ashoka 14. Archemedes 15. Gaius Gracchus 16. Abraham Lincoln 17. Ho Chi Minh 18. Emiliano Zapata 19. Haile Selassie 20. Gamal Abdel Nasser 21. Kwame Nkrumah 22. Sun Yat-sen 23. Pugachev 24. Ibn Battuta 25. Nelson Mandela

Comment

I also yell Don Demarco during the highlights of intimate encounters but I am assuming we all do that.
            1. Karl Marx 2. Joseph Stalin 3. V.I. Lenin 4. Fidel Castro 5. Enver Hoxha 6. Mao Zedong 7. Cyrus the Great 8. John Brown 9. Jean Jacques Dessalines 10. Averroes 11. Wang Mang 12. Robert Mugabe 13. Ashoka 14. Archemedes 15. Gaius Gracchus 16. Abraham Lincoln 17. Ho Chi Minh 18. Emiliano Zapata 19. Haile Selassie 20. Gamal Abdel Nasser 21. Kwame Nkrumah 22. Sun Yat-sen 23. Pugachev 24. Ibn Battuta 25. Nelson Mandela

Comment

You get negged for saying hot babe, you corny fuck.

Comment

It's 2013 and bitches still not open to that man-to-man ish and assume guys only try pickin up women, smfh
                http://i.imgur.com/BKHI3C6.jpg

Comment

i always use "you are an ash thats NASH"

Comment

I didn't bite a line...but i bit a concept..

I broke up with my girl and told her

Your a GOOD black woman...but i want an ALRIGHT CHICK...
                    SLOW IT DOWN I JUST DISSED YOU
                    i said your a good BLACK woman... but i want an ALL WHITE CHICK

Comment

Nope.
                      I do yell " ball game" after busting a nut in a bitch tho.
                      On occasion I will answer the phone by saying " wuuusssssup my maaaaaaaaan"
                      "Dont do thats "and " calm that shit down" are pretty much standard procedure now.
                      " He mad right now" with a little freestyle follow up may occur at anytime.
                      Anytime someone goes to shake my hand I pull back and yell " siiiiike".... especially if they are brown or albino.
                      I said don demarco after a stand up comedians joke the other day.
                      I instantly chuckle if I see a long neck, tape measure or buckets

Comment

Tbh canibus pof lines are goat.

Comment

I told a chick that "she had a onion booty i almost cried when i split hit"
                          she never talked to me again after that
                          Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                          ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
                            I told a chick that "she had a onion booty i almost cried when i split hit"
                            she never talked to me again after that
                            I told your mom to shut the fuck up then I proceeded to sodomize her.

Comment

I did the same thing to your dad
                              Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                              ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

I usually swag on up to a babe and give her the "Nigga give me mine...." (lux voice)

About 50/50 whether I'll get maced or bag it

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X