SMACK/URL PRESENTS: HOLLOW DA DON vs TSU SURF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SMACK/URL PRESENTS: HOLLOW DA DON vs TSU SURF

surf got the 1st, 2nd was close gave it to hollow and hollow bodied the 3rd tbf!!!

Comment

Surf won...Hollow clearly needed a tuneup before SM but Surf too nice to take easy.

Surf got the first clearly and edged the second. Hollow got the third.

Classic battle.

Comment

• Re: URN in ASH that's NASH!!

these slow it downs are getting terrible, a rapper can slow any bar down and they'll get a reaction even if doesnt make sense, and their dick riders will find some meaning to it, fortune cookie shit
        If a picture is worth a thousand words, a gif is worth a million

Comment

Originally posted by Nova View Post
          Instead of "I'm running in that full house like Danny Tanner"

Hollow should have said
          "Kill these niggas
          Kill these wiggas
          Since you livin' with Uncle Joey
          I'll run up in that Full House like Kimmy Gibbler"

Since Danny Tanner actually lived there and Kimmy was the annoying neighbor that popped up when nobody wanted her to.
          Garbage I'll fix that for you

Kill these niggas
          Kill these wiggas
          Since you livin' with Uncle Joey
          That's NASH!!!
          Originally posted by jdporter
          Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Thought it was another urine/ass line thanks for cleaing up the confusion
            https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Surf had the goat flip when he said hollow watches full house too after hollow said i watch full house too

Comment

it took me mad long to get it but once I did I was like holy fuck thats fuckin nuts..... crazy bar and prolly battle of the year so far

Comment

Originally posted by broken multi View Post
                  Surf had the goat flip when he said hollow watches full house too after hollow said i watch full house too
                  I cant believe some people acted like it really was sick though hahah.... Smack liked it the most I think.... Hollows too smart for the Url crowd sometimes lmao

Comment

There was mad Don Demarco inflation at this event
                    1. Karl Marx 2. Joseph Stalin 3. V.I. Lenin 4. Fidel Castro 5. Enver Hoxha 6. Mao Zedong 7. Cyrus the Great 8. John Brown 9. Jean Jacques Dessalines 10. Averroes 11. Wang Mang 12. Robert Mugabe 13. Ashoka 14. Archemedes 15. Gaius Gracchus 16. Abraham Lincoln 17. Ho Chi Minh 18. Emiliano Zapata 19. Haile Selassie 20. Gamal Abdel Nasser 21. Kwame Nkrumah 22. Sun Yat-sen 23. Pugachev 24. Ibn Battuta 25. Nelson Mandela

Comment

Dunno where that shit from, but joey is killing these fuckin cats man

Comment

Blindfolded by the trash like a febreeze commercial >>

Hollow comin back maybe I voted for Tsu too soon
                        1. Karl Marx 2. Joseph Stalin 3. V.I. Lenin 4. Fidel Castro 5. Enver Hoxha 6. Mao Zedong 7. Cyrus the Great 8. John Brown 9. Jean Jacques Dessalines 10. Averroes 11. Wang Mang 12. Robert Mugabe 13. Ashoka 14. Archemedes 15. Gaius Gracchus 16. Abraham Lincoln 17. Ho Chi Minh 18. Emiliano Zapata 19. Haile Selassie 20. Gamal Abdel Nasser 21. Kwame Nkrumah 22. Sun Yat-sen 23. Pugachev 24. Ibn Battuta 25. Nelson Mandela

Comment

Damn Hollow goin in hard this round

Didn't get that Full House line in the trailer since I didn't know about the Buddens shit

Comment

Agree with the general consensus: Hollow 2-1

Observations:

The guy in the Adidas shirt was way too dap-happy

Hollow foiled Surf's attempt at skullduggery in the beginning of the second by ignoring his prompt to look into the crowd, deflating what could have been an effective little angle; he snew something was amiss

Smack's little half-hearted "Smdddack" hand gesture after Surf mocked him in the first round killed me

Battle is a classic, won't rehash all the highlights

Comment

ppl like this think hollow won

i rest my case
                              Originally posted by Notsure
                              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

lmao obviously no bias with bookbag... i mean tsunami jimmy...

u needa go back to bookbag my dude..

tsunami jimmy sound like a made for TV disney movie... lmao
                                1 word to describe my knife game. Yoshimitsu.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X