Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MURDA MOOK VS ROC ( full battle)

https://www.reddit.com/r/RapBattleTu...ay_roc_battle/

Salute to u for uploading but they’re not loading/playing...

Comment

Why is niggas loading it to trash ass linkvertise and the video so slow on there it won't even stream to my tv
      Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yola Got BaRz View Post
        Why is niggas loading it to trash ass linkvertise and the video so slow on there it won't even stream to my tv
        I hear you bro, but if anyone can find me a good site to upload battles again then I would do it but right now I can't find any

Comment

Originally posted by JKO928 View Post

I hear you bro, but if anyone can find me a good site to upload battles again then I would do it but right now I can't find any

None of the old sites you use to upload on are no longer up JK??? I can see if I can find any sources because the current links are giving me difficulties and seems like others are having that same problem. Even if its somewhere i can just download it I'm fine with that.
          Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

When stuff is uploaded to YouTube they take it down too fast

Comment

Reuploaded

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X