IT'S OVER - DELETE THIS FORUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT'S OVER - DELETE THIS FORUM

Y'all can go straight to the vault with Cortez after the shit y'all did yesterday
    Not a Single link for the Event, no bootlegs, nothing..

THE SHIT IT'S OBVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Battle rap may be in a slump right now. I know i haven't really been following the scene as much since SMACK went to the app. I don't get how SMACK going to an app led to all these other leagues not producing battles as much, unless the whole scene realizes things are dying down. Battle rap needs a new platform and a lot less T-Rex.

Comment

Got Roc vs Rex https://vidoza.net/ysiqsrdw4ehu.html
        credit to the source: https://discord.gg/PXjttqf

Comment

These links are trash . This forum is trash . And I’m too proud to show up at RMBVA after years of hating on them cornballs ... wtf am I supposed to do now ? PAY FOR A PPV ?! PAY for the damn APP???? Them shits have been fuckin trash too . Somebody hit me up so we can come up with a SOLUTIONS to this bullshit .

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SQUIDR0TT View Post
                These links are trash . This forum is trash . And I’m too proud to show up at RMBVA after years of hating on them cornballs ... wtf am I supposed to do now ? PAY FOR A PPV ?! PAY for the damn APP???? Them shits have been fuckin trash too . Somebody hit me up so we can come up with a SOLUTIONS to this bullshit .
                Setup a new forum. We call it OBTVARELOADED

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X