Comment

You are the fucking man!!!

Comment

salute!!!!

Comment

Serius battle?
          sigpic

Comment

So I see he posts up battles and people still ask for MORE...Jesus Christ man, that's why I stopped posting cause if I post a battle, the next nigga would come and ask me if I got this battle or that battle. They quick to jump your dick once you post battles

Comment

Facts bro lol. Ppl are thirsty! I myself have the app. Everyone should its $8 lol. Not a fan of not being able to download the battles though so I can edit them and shit. Its not about bootlegging more so my personal past time is making clip vids and editing battle rounds and turning a 50min battle into a 40min battle type shit. Editing out chokes when the round good enough etc. so I want app battles for that reason. Ppl just cheap as fuck and greedy. Trust me when I can figure out a way to get these app battles on my comp... fucking golden lol. And the few that hooked me up or I can tell are real will get the formula. JKO928 you one of em. Loaded Hollows vs Gunzncake my version has both 2nd round chokes edited out and all dead time gone, 48.51mins. And watching that way the battle is unbelievably amazing loool. 10x better watching clean.

Comment

i got the app for murdaland darlyfe mook back on url but as soon as they announced it wasnt gonna happeen i cancelled my subsscript pplz b chokin as well cant guartantee that battles are gon gonna take place nah fuk that i went to popeyes to complain about some spinach and a sandwich and they like qleen up if olive oil yall nuccas in trouble so i got outta ther might jus go to mcdowells instead and wait for that new kotd battle to upload so ic an hear organiik say somthin bout rapper to the left

Comment

Originally posted by JKO928 View Post
                  So I see he posts up battles and people still ask for MORE...Jesus Christ man, that's why I stopped posting cause if I post a battle, the next nigga would come and ask me if I got this battle or that battle. They quick to jump your dick once you post battles
                  I hear you CC

Comment

Nigga shut that shit the fuck up, everytime I see your comments you always act like you're holier than thou for posting battles even under someone else's posted battles you had nothing to do with. Ive posted battles here before and sat back and chilled, you on the other hand always have to make it known every comment while complaining about how people arent kissing your ass enough. Either post them or dont, they're gonna be here regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Millz View Post
                      Facts bro lol. Ppl are thirsty! I myself have the app. Everyone should its $8 lol. Not a fan of not being able to download the battles though so I can edit them and shit. Its not about bootlegging more so my personal past time is making clip vids and editing battle rounds and turning a 50min battle into a 40min battle type shit. Editing out chokes when the round good enough etc. so I want app battles for that reason. Ppl just cheap as fuck and greedy. Trust me when I can figure out a way to get these app battles on my comp... fucking golden lol. And the few that hooked me up or I can tell are real will get the formula. JKO928 you one of em. Loaded Hollows vs Gunzncake my version has both 2nd round chokes edited out and all dead time gone, 48.51mins. And watching that way the battle is unbelievably amazing loool. 10x better watching clean.
                      Props and respect to you for that. I know right, it's only $8 for an app. I seen dudes in other forums complaining that they broke as fuck and need the battles and I be like, Yo hold up, but then again you got money to pay for the internet and money to pay for your phone bill but don't got $8? Shit is crazy out here and once we get that formula going then it's a done deal with the battles. I also edit the battles as well to keep for myself as I feel where you coming from to watch them clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Citystarz View Post

Nigga shut that shit the fuck up, everytime I see your comments you always act like you're holier than thou for posting battles even under someone else's posted battles you had nothing to do with. Ive posted battles here before and sat back and chilled, you on the other hand always have to make it known every comment while complaining about how people arent kissing your ass enough. Either post them or dont, they're gonna be here regardless.
                        I knew some idiot would comment some shit like this. Let the fun begin.....So everytime you see MY comments I act I'm holier than thou??? I NEVER act or acted like that and never will. I posted battles that I had nothing to do with? Well let's just say I do as I am a part of a certain group that has the battles and I KNOW the dude who got them and sends them to me so yea I actually have something to do with them. You posted battles before? Where? When I post battles up I don't complain, just the fact that niggas take the battles posted here and post them somewhere else when I just want them posted here (Selfish much?) cause if I wanted to post them in other places, I would've posted them there too but chose not to. The kissing ass part never occurred to me til you just brung it up now, I never had any intentions of getting my ass kissed by anyone here, but if that's the way you see it to try to make me look like that then more power to you. I'm still curious, what battles you have posted? One that are already on YouTube? LOL! I don't recall you ever posting any battles here but if you did, then I have some cookies to give you later on if you'd like. So either I post them or I don't huh? They gonna end here regardless? Really? When? Don't you think by now they would've been posted? When Smack releases them on YouTube which would be about a year from now. So keep on waiting with that "regardless" shit. You see I have ALL the app battles and if I start posting them here, motherfuckers are gonna come and post that shit on other sites/forums that I am also a part of and don't give credit/shoutouts to the OP....Ahhh what the hell...let me go upload an app battle now.....

Comment

I knew some idiot would comment some shit like this. Let the fun begin.....So everytime you see MY comments I act I'm holier than thou??? I NEVER act or acted like that and never will. I posted battles that I had nothing to do with? Well let's just say I do as I am a part of a certain group that has the battles and I KNOW the dude who got them and sends them to me so yea I actually have something to do with them. You posted battles before? Where? When I post battles up I don't complain, just the fact that niggas take the battles posted here and post them somewhere else when I just want them posted here (Selfish much?) cause if I wanted to post them in other places, I would've posted them there too but chose not to. The kissing ass part never occurred to me til you just brung it up now, I never had any intentions of getting my ass kissed by anyone here, but if that's the way you see it to try to make me look like that then more power to you. I'm still curious, what battles you have posted? One that are already on YouTube? LOL! I don't recall you ever posting any battles here but if you did, then I have some cookies to give you later on if you'd like. So either I post them or I don't huh? They gonna end here regardless? Really? When? Don't you think by now they would've been posted? When Smack releases them on YouTube which would be about a year from now. So keep on waiting with that "regardless" shit. You see I have ALL the app battles and if I start posting them here, motherfuckers are gonna come and post that shit on other sites/forums that I am also a part of and don't give credit/shoutouts to the OP....Ahhh what the hell...let me go upload an app battle now.....

I aint reading all that you emotional woman..I said what I said...Stop bitching.

Comment

FACTZ!!!

Comment

I aint reading all that you emotional woman..I said what I said...Stop bitching.
                              and mo FACTZZZ!!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X