KW exclusive vaulted title match : Craig vs Raw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
    I'll always be there in the dark finger banging myself while I watch you sleep.
    Donna Demarquette!!!

Comment

Bitch drop your verse today and I'll respond tomorrow. However you wanna do this we can you clown ass bitch. You keep saying Mon or Tues. Bitch I better see this by Tues or else.

It doesnt matter, today tomorrow Monday Tuesday Wednesday 3 years 10 years from now... I'll always be there in the dark finger banging myself while I watch you sleep.

Either way Ima drop after you do.
      Tl:dr you shook af

Send it in by Monday night. I'm only giving you that time so you have a better excuse by then.

Suck my dick. I'm not reading anything you post.

Comment

Bitch drop your verse today and I'll respond tomorrow. However you wanna do this we can you clown ass bitch. You keep saying Mon or Tues. Bitch I better see this by Tues or else.

It doesnt matter, today tomorrow Monday Tuesday Wednesday 3 years 10 years from now... I'll always be there in the dark finger banging myself while I watch you sleep.

Either way Ima drop after you do.
        Exactly. I'll drop mine on on the same day or Tuesday
        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
        Originally posted by ekeanon
        I'm glad I got to witness your life
        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
        Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X