And the new GOAT..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-1 Verb! Lux just saying some fancy shit but nothing really hittin.
    sigpic

Comment

Lool at all of STL trolls are posting heavy on here. Look at their accounts and IPs

But Im the "emotional" one when your ass was crying on here earlier this morning. Retarded ass goof.
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      Originally posted by ekeanon
      I'm glad I got to witness your life
      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Kony2k20 View Post
        They already do.
        I am glad you mad. Verb got you
        You just as lame as he is then

Comment

These goofy ass dudes know Verb aint win. Even if he did, STILL no one cares lol. He still gonna get clowned as always.

Comment

Originally posted by King Money Bags View Post
            These goofy ass dudes know Verb aint win. Even if he did, STILL no one cares lol. He still gonna get clowned as always.
            Site consensus said Verb lost. Not sure where people getting "3-0 Verb" and "2-1 Verb". Verb wanted his faggot yesmen sheep to hype this garbage he shouted. Lol
            White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

The only greatest of all time right now is JKO, feeding us all these classics.
              Salute to him!!!

Comment

Verb killed both those goofies. Anyone who disagrees sucks cock by choice

Comment

Originally posted by King Money Bags View Post
                  Now say that without tears „no one cares lol“

Comment

Too many gAye Verb dickriders here. But check the comments for unbiased reviews of who won. They scream Loaded Lux.

I dont fuck with battle rap media pundits of JayBlac (whos proven fucktard), VadaFly, and the rest of the delusional faggot ass yesmen. Remind you, those morons are biased and friends of gAye Verb but TRUE FANS OF THE CULTURE GOT LUX 2-1 OR 3-0. You can see for yourself.

https://youtu.be/tLXLj_OFFcA

Comment

These dumb mfs out here siding with friends of gAye Verb whos gonna dickride on him naturally. Lux won. Verb lost to Mook. Even Source and XXL put Verb on blast about the Mook battle. That was more ridicule. Fuck outta here. RIP Gaye Herb.

Not one line gAye Herb said wow'd me. The boring ass storytelling approach had me dosing off. Smh

Comment

Anybody that has a debatable WITH MOOK, LOST. ANYBODY THAT ARGUES WITH A MAGAZINE ABOUT HIS LOSS, S T I L L F U C K I N G L O S T.

AND YES... I WAS WELL RECEIVED WHEN I MET GAYE HERB FANS IN SPECIAL NEEDS CLASSES

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                          I WAS WELL RECEIVED...IN SPECIAL NEEDS CLASSES
                          Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Kony2k20 View Post

Ok.
                            GAYE HERBS FAN IN SPECIAL NEEDS CLASSES, not me, I have a high IQ level...

Comment

Honest question, is this Clarke guy a troll or autistic?

Comment

Originally posted by porcelain View Post
                                Honest question, is this Clarke guy a troll or autistic?
                                See autism works when your brain cant function around stupid people. Its cantayjust. Get it?

Clarke is remarkable

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X