John John Da Don vs Jakkboy Maine---NOME 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chpchris27 View Post
    How do u watch it? All it says is upload a video, no option to watch the battle
    Bruh, cuz you’re clicking on openload.
    Click where it says the title jjdd vs jakkboy lol
    "My hood full of Israelites"

Comment

Can you do the other battles on openloas as well
      Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good job as always bro! THX

Comment

I was cracking up when Roc picked that chain up - "What is that" hahah

Comment

PLEASE VERB n LUX!!! Good looking so far tho!!!

Comment

Thank you all so much for all the love....Uploading 3 more battles now :)

Comment

For the culture. Thx bro you the goat for this

Comment

Made an account just to say I appreciate you boss man!! Keep em coming

Comment

Reupped with a new link

Originally posted by Big52 View Post
                    Made an account just to say I appreciate you boss man!! Keep em coming
                    Thanks man I appreciate that!

Comment

Originally posted by Big52 View Post
                      Made an account just to say I appreciate you boss man!!
                      I respect this type of shit.
                      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

URL!
                        Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                        Originally posted by nick216
                        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by JKO928 View Post
                          The first battle of the card.....Yo I'm dead tired right now but I wanted to leave ya with something before I fall out. I'll post 3- 4 more battles later on today, I just need to get Pat vs Suge and Arsonal vs Ave to have the complete PPV......Anyways enjoy this shit right here.
                          Think you already know but this show been taken down again. Just need Jakk Vs JJ and AVE vs Ars haha.
                          any chance you got Mike P vs JC hidden away somewhere bro ?

Comment

Someone snitched AGAIN! But its cool though cause when I get back, I'm going to upload them AGAIN and I will continue to upload cause the shit don't bother me one bit as I got 200MB download and 35MB upload speed so the shit is nothing to me. People can hate all they want and it looks like they get joy out of that by snitching. There should be a closed group for this where I can just send the links to the trusted ones but then again, there will always be a backstabber in the circle.

Comment

Originally posted by JKO928 View Post
                              Someone snitched AGAIN! But its cool though cause when I get back, I'm going to upload them AGAIN and I will continue to upload cause the shit don't bother me one bit as I got 200MB download and 35MB upload speed so the shit is nothing to me. People can hate all they want and it looks like they get joy out of that by snitching. There should be a closed group for this where I can just send the links to the trusted ones but then again, there will always be a backstabber in the circle.
                              I got back ups too, if needed. Appreciate you bro.
                              sigpic

Comment

No doubt, I appreciate that reply as well.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X