Jae Millz vs E Ness

https://openload.co/f/1az4QNx8TMo/JMvEN.mp4

Bonnie Godiva vs QB

https://openload.co/f/D50AH2acX0k/BonvQ.mp4

thank you my friend

Comment

my nigga

Comment

I noticed there are a lot of leechers out here. My links are being posted elsewhere without giving the proper credit, is that how dudes be doing shit out here now? LOL! It's all good though

Comment

Yeah Ddotmen and BattleRapBootlegs take shit and claim it as theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by JKO928 View Post
            I noticed there are a lot of leechers out here. My links are being posted elsewhere without giving the proper credit
            Ayo that shit goes back, niggas been biting for years.

Ex never complained about it tho. (Shoutout Team ABBO)

It's part of the game.
            But theres ways to still lay claim to a bootleg as your own, if that sorta thing matters to you.
            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Nah bro, it don't matter to me, I was just amazed at how many downloads the battles have on Openload and the links being posted everywhere else without dudes giving credit. I'm good though as long as the battles get shared with others and everyone is happy then I am fine with it.

Comment

Nah bro, it don't matter to me, I was just amazed at how many downloads the battles have on Openload and the links being posted everywhere else without dudes giving credit. I'm good though as long as the battles get shared with others and everyone is happy then I am fine with it.

Watermark them.

Come up with your own logo and have it fade in the center of the screen for like 5-7 secs and then fade back out.
                Have it show up on loop every 2 mins over the course of the battle.
                Boom, you get all the props by forcing them niggas to recognize and pay homage from the get go.
                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Sounds like a good idea but nah I ain't going to go through all that trouble lol....I'm good for now

Comment

My man...

Comment

What the fuck do you need credit for bitch? Nobody fucking cares.

And no, you aren't good as long as the battles are shared. Otherwise you wouldn't have brought it up. You fucking faggots are hilarious.

Comment

Man STFU! I never claimed it was mines in the first place. All I did was just say that dudes be leeching links out here without giving credit as in like this was still 2006. Had that been me posting links elsewhere, I would've gave credit to the OP. Like I fucking said, I'm good and decided to bring it up. Justice didn't come out to me sideways like you did, FOH! you internet gangstas ARE hilarious!

Comment

Man STFU! I never claimed it was mines in the first place. All I did was just say that dudes be leeching links out here without giving credit as in like this was still 2006. Had that been me posting links elsewhere, I would've gave credit to the OP. Like I fucking said, I'm good and decided to bring it up. Justice didn't come out to me sideways like you did, FOH! you internet gangstas ARE hilarious!
                          It's funny that you think the anonymity of the internet is benefiting me, while it's the other way around. IRL I would've already beaten the living shit out of you faggot.

Comment

LOL @ myself for going back and forth with a nigga online. WE could go on and on but it'll never solve anything. You beating the living shit out of me? You'll have a hard time TRYING to accomplish that if you think I'm one of these little keyboard warriors that be talking shit behind a PC monitor. But no doubt though, if it makes you feel tough doing this, then more power to you by all means.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X