- Angryfan007 addresses Nu Jerzy Twork telling kids to SUCK HIS D*%K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Angryfan007 addresses Nu Jerzy Twork telling kids to SUCK HIS D*%K

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

watch, Tech9 and Twork are both part of that Democratic pedophilia ring run out of that pizza place in D.C. .... you heard it here first

nah seriously? I didn't know rosenberg raw had children and i am interested to see just how weird they look

Comment

I'd kidnap Angryfans kids, throw em in the back of a van and let R Kelly piss on em.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post

I didn't know rosenberg raw had children and i am interested to see just how weird they look

I literally pictured a burger being the father of a milk shake and small order of fries in my head.

Thats some ATHF type shit.
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

I literally pictured a burger being the father of a milk shake and small order of fries in my head.

Thats some ATHF type shit.
          bars

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
            watch, Tech9 and Twork are both part of that Democratic pedophilia ring run out of that pizza place in D.C. .... you heard it here first

nah seriously? I didn't know rosenberg raw had children and i am interested to see just how weird they look

Heard he actively sought out the darkest black chic he could find to have a baby with but the kid still came out fully caucasian...

He's hoping that the melanin will set in when it gets older, so he wont be showing any pictures until then.

Comment

frozen is the homie but damn does he have a wild mug

Comment

smh

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X