Volume 3 Whole PPV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all think twork when too far with calling out nittys sister and son’s names?

Comment

lmao these nicknames out of control. Thank you!

Comment

Mickey and Wavy got bullied worse than predicted.

Smack volume 3 >>>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by mrmcc1 View Post
          Y’all think twork when too far with calling out nittys sister and son’s names?
          Nah bruh. Nitty gotta stop being a little bitch and take the heat.
          You gotta be ready to hear the worst shit in the world about you in battle rap.

It’s several rappers that wouldn’t have gave a fuck and still said it. Arsonal being one example, then what? You gone fight everybody?

He was right for pushing Suge and Twork back for shoving him but besides all that. Personals are another angle of battle rap. This shit not meant for everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by FOH View Post
            Salute to you. Did nitty and twork finish the battle or that was it?
            nitty DID finish the battle, for some reason they dont have the full thing on here

Comment

We still need that 2nd half of Twork and Nitty battle since they came back and finished it out

Comment

Thank god, if I see one more asshole begging for links I'm finna delete my account and stop watching battle rap.

Twork vs Rum looked like a classic, did they really stop after the scuffle?

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnDinero23 View Post

Nah bruh. Nitty gotta stop being a little bitch and take the heat.
                  You gotta be ready to hear the worst shit in the world about you in battle rap.

It’s several rappers that wouldn’t have gave a fuck and still said it. Arsonal being one example, then what? You gone fight everybody?

He was right for pushing Suge and Twork back for shoving him but besides all that. Personals are another angle of battle rap. This shit not meant for everybody.

You can say what you want but i feel like your opponent can react however too. How many times has family and kids been mentioned back to back? with names?

This isn't a regular ass personal. I don't blame Nitty for doing what he did

Comment

Twork and Nitty end of battle bootleg quality in the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by rjcanfly View Post

You can say what you want but i feel like your opponent can react however too. How many times has family and kids been mentioned back to back? with names?

This isn't a regular ass personal. I don't blame Nitty for doing what he did
                      No such thing as a regular personal. A personal is a personal. I'm sure Nitty was ready for people to call him a bitch and say he emotional, so it is what it is.

Comment

ATR215 goodlookin fam
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by young vic View Post
                          ATR215 goodlookin fam

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ATR215 View Post
                              Smh I should've downloaded them when I had the chance. I still got the full VOD off periscope but it's somebody recording off their cell.

You gonna reup or put them on xvideos?

Comment

Originally posted by coleslizzy View Post

Smh I should've downloaded them when I had the chance. I still got the full VOD off periscope but it's somebody recording off their cell.

You gonna reup or put them on xvideos?
                                Nah I'm good. I'm sure someone else will post it.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X