• RUM NITTY VS TSU SURF TRAILER

'imagine a German shepherd gettin hit with a harpoon'

did Surf have a stroke or somethin..?

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
      'imagine a German shepherd gettin hit with a harpoon'

did Surf have a stroke or somethin..?
      Lmao.

Imagine that bar being wack as well but Surf sells the fuck out of it, so it still lands.

Comment

Nitty lost badlt

And you mus be trippin if you think Nitty is cuter than Surf
        CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

So many Nitty riders on YouTube and shit lmao there trying everything in their power to 'pretend' he beat Surf

My parents own a farm in Kentucky, and at night I sneak out the basment so I can suckle on some big ass horse balls with my mouth while I fondle myself beneath the moonlight in secret. It's apart of my ritual to appease the centaur god I worship (Mr. Horsey).
          CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bnas View Post
            So many Nitty riders on YouTube and shit lmao there trying everything in their power to 'pretend' he beat Surf

My parents own a farm in Kentucky, and at night I sneak out the basment so I can suckle on some big ass horse balls with my mouth while I fondle myself beneath the moonlight in secret. It's apart of my ritual to appease the centaur god I worship (Mr. Horsey).
            Lol damage control is definitely in Nitty's favor. if Surf would've brought 3 rounds like his 1st this would've been ugly! but fuck all that clearly choking shit though man.
            Especially on them NOME or SM stages. its people that really fly out to see SURF battle and leave salty as shit nowadays... Jersey lmao!

The nigga can spit a 10 minute "freestyle" on the radio but cant remember a battle verse.

rehearse yo shit boy!

Comment

-- Surf @ 4:30

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X