Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Florio View Post
    Were there any other battles??
    Apprently not, pinche baboso. Isn't that what I inquired to you about initally?
    Didn't even have the decency to respond to my inquiry like "hey bro I don't have the faintest idea, I was hoping someone else knew itt lol"

Instead you rather make baselesss claims like you know so much, that you even attempted to challange me about how much you know.

When nobody asked your opinion about that type of convo in the 1st place.

And you have yet to retort any of things I stated.
    So i'm guessing you're just gonna accept the L I given you like a man ?

Well i'm gonna need you to say it like a man then. Or are you a bitch ?
    Cause right now you're avoiding this like a cowardly bitch
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

DAMN JUSTICE THATS SOMEONES KID LET HIM LIVE!!!
      The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
      ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

The trolling on OTBVA is what drives people away from the site. That's why the replies have dropped significantly in two years. The people are ruining it for themselves honestly.
        #facts

Comment

Trolling is driving people away? That's why rmbva is so populated right? Fucking idiot shut your fuckin mouths and if any of you agree with that man's statements I will personally rape your wife and beat your kids. Bitch ass soft hearted pussies II'd hate to meet yall irl cuz if the boards are upsetting you then you'd probably break down and kill yourselves due to the shit I'll say to your face. Oh someone insulted me on the internet, big fuckin whoop you simplistic cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
            Trolling is driving people away? That's why rmbva is so populated right? Fucking idiot shut your fuckin mouths and if any of you agree with that man's statements I will personally rape your wife and beat your kids. Bitch ass soft hearted pussies II'd hate to meet yall irl cuz if the boards are upsetting you then you'd probably break down and kill yourselves due to the shit I'll say to your face. Oh someone insulted me on the internet, big fuckin whoop you simplistic cunts.
            <3

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
              That's the spirit

Comment

The trolling on OTBVA is what drives people away from the site. That's why the replies have dropped significantly in two years. The people are ruining it for themselves honestly.

Originally posted by QueyRoethlisberger View Post

#facts

KYS FAGGETS

Comment

Originally posted by halfsizenuts View Post

KYS FAGGETS
                  This idiot is a perfect example of what the post is about lol

Comment

right, but the irony is that when there were more posters being dickmonkeys and more frequently- the site was "poppin"
                    in my opinion a lot of those cats like...Craig, Wreckless...were (often enough) fairly clever and so here you have it....less clever cunt posters and less posting...less to be attracted to

Comment

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post

right

Comment

Originally posted by halfsizenuts View Post

context my ninja

Comment

like this?

Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post

right

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

Naw bruh, you're mistaken on this one.

Do you need me to show you the thread that pissed our public hook up off?

It was the seasonal lurkers demanding stream links coupled with being ingrates with it disrespecting, attempting to upstage our guy and a bitch nigga on twitter link snitching our shit to ARP in tweets. I can show you the tweet right now. I know someone that knows the guy and they sent word to the snitch and he deleted it out of fear that we were coming for him lmao I kid you not. But I still got it saved.

Oh we kept the fiiiiile

The trolling is what brought people here, well mainly PPV's and to a lesser extent the trolling.
                            man this site aint going nowere lol i got trolled wen i first came here n i thought it was hilarious lmaoooo SALUTE OTBVA

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post

man this site aint going nowere lol i got trolled wen i first came here n i thought it was hilarious lmaoooo SALUTE OTBVA
                              Lmfaoooooooo lol
                              Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                              Originally posted by ekeanon
                              I'm glad I got to witness your life
                              Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                              Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post

Lmfaoooooooo lol
                                faCTS LMAOOOO u already know

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X