Loaded Lux vs Aye Verb is officially going down - LUX IS GOING TO STL FOR THE BATTLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loaded Lux vs Aye Verb is officially going down - LUX IS GOING TO STL FOR THE BATTLE

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

damn!

Comment

big if true

Comment

lux gonna need a car and a bunch of other random shit

Comment

so it wont happen and verb gon battle jpro and loose

Comment

Originally posted by halfsizenuts View Post
            lux gonna need a car and a bunch of other random shit
            You remember that interview where Verb was talkin' what Lux said he wanted too lmao.

Hold up imma find that on yt real quick and post it itt. Verb was funny asf when he was telling it. Talkin' about Lux asked for a fuckin' Sega Genisis with Sonic the Hedgehog had me rollin' !!!!

Comment

Ohh shit look what I found, this was posted 4 days ago. Haven't heard it yet.

Comment

GTFOH.. You Serious bruh?? !!!!

Comment

ShawnDinero23

Let me see if I can get these tweets to embed on our site like it use to do automatically.

EDIT: FUCK THIS SHIT I'M JUST GONNA COPY AND PASTE HIS TWEETS

"Lux said he coming to stl ...... PULL UP NIGGA! KING VEGAN VERB VS lux @HitmanHolla vs @MurdaMookez AND FUK IT LETS BRING @YungIll314 back! Along with all ST LOUIS KILLAZ! lux fuked up!! He will DIE!!"

This nigga lux said a “rusty mook” put pressure on me .. but the mook I saw was 2 times better than the one he MURDERED LUX WITH!... and I was on the road !.. lux said he coming to St. Louis ... to die violently https://instagram.com/p/BnJvinjnu0a/

(Meat eating verb takes phone ) i think @iAmLoadedLux needs to prove himself ..... we ain’t seen this scary ass nigga look incredible more than 2wice and he got 6 battles all on the east coast, I think @HitmanHolla need to show him what he won .. #STL run this shit right now

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

Ohh shit look what I found, this was posted 4 days ago. Haven't heard it yet.
                    yeah 3lettermen in my group on twitter, he dropped this lux interview a cpl days ago. lux-verb is going to be insane!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X