Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaz The Rapper "Barbie Dreams" freestyle

Damn... she did Ttop dirty
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Originally posted by Justice View Post

Damn... she did Ttop dirty
    i hate wen mfs wanna rebel wen they are adults lmaoooo (jaz talkin bout "do u got good head?")
    goddamn, got 25 yr old bitches just learning how to thot,
    25 yr olds joining gangs this year
    yikes, wtf goin on man

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post

i hate wen mfs wanna rebel wen they are adults lmaoooo (jaz talkin bout "do u got good head?")
      goddamn, got 25 yr old bitches just learning how to thot,
      25 yr olds joining gangs this year
      yikes, wtf goin on man
      You know I bet you, she prob doesn't even know where nicki minaj got that Dreams shit from (Lil Kim, who borrowed it from Big). Unless someone else recently told her. I bet she ain't know it tho.

But on to your other comment.
      Perhaps she just started learning how to properly thot at 25. She also could've been always a hoe on the low, or had hoe'ish ways and just knew how to play the innocent/naive card to people.

I mean look at how long she played the virginity shit for ? Some of these bitches will claim they're still a virgin even if they suck a different niggas dick and swallow it everyday for a entire year.
      Same with some of these females claiming it even if they take anal RAW on the regular lmao, I ran across a few of these types myself. I think it's a joke personally. It's like it's a lie they keep telling themselves that they want to belive, so it validates their other beheavior/actions.

Society now, through the medium technology reinforces the concept that being a hoe is something they should aspire towards, not just in the hood but these wierdo ass radical 3rd wave feminists. A women sleeps around and it's looked at as "empowering" and some bs about taking back your womenhood that all these males stoled from you.

In the hood it's looked at as a hustle more so. And if you don't want the payday of having kids to get your way financially all the things you want(while setting your children up to be another statistic, cause you're a POS sorry excuse of a mother), you got other options:

Perhaps you should be a stripper instead, cause you can go from being a stripper to getting a record deal. Or fuck someone "famous"on cam, get a pay day by selling it as a sex tape and you can get a reality tv show from it. Or be a gram hoe for hire on a quest for "clout" by fuckin' super skinny jeans rockin' random niggas who can't rap worth shit.

Comment

You know I bet you, she prob doesn't even know where nicki minaj got that Dreams shit from (Lil Kim, who borrowed it from Big). Unless someone else recently told her. I bet she ain't know it tho.

Perhaps she just started learning how to properly thot at 25. She also could've been always a hoe on the low, or had hoe'ish ways and just knew how to play the innocent/naive card to people.

I mean look at how long she played the virginity shit for ? Some of these bitches will claim they're still a virgin even if they suck a different niggas dick and swallow it everyday for a entire year.
        Same with some of these females claiming it even if they take anal RAW on the regular lmao, I ran across a few of these types myself. I think it's a joke personally. It's like it's a lie they keep telling themselves that they want to belive, so it validates their other beheavior/actions.

Society now, through the medium technology reinforces the concept that being a hoe is something they should aspire towards, not just in the hood but these wierdo ass radical 3rd wave feminists. A women sleeps around and it's looked at as "empowering" and some bs about taking back your womenhood that all these males stoled from you.

In the hood it's looked at as a hustle more so. And if you don't want the payday of having kids to get your way financially all the things you want(while setting your children up to be another statistic, cause you're a POS sorry excuse of a mother), you got other options:

Perhaps you should be a stripper instead, cause you can go from being a stripper to getting a record deal. Or fuck someone "famous"on cam, get a pay day by selling it as a sex tape and you can get a reality tv show from it. Or be a gram hoe for hire on a quest for "clout" by fuckin' super skinny jeans rockin' random niggas who can't rap worth shit.
        exactly. either she just learned how to thot, or she finally just came out, (after seeing the virgin shit didnt help her getting bodied by official lmaooo)
        we will never know, these mfs want to go viral, so they are willing to paint a pic of themself for a image (innocent virgin rapper girl is good click bait tbh)

Comment

bro u know in the Mil plenny hoes have kids just to live off the benefits, thats real shit
          bitches be at UMO's everyday lmaooooo hustlin

Comment

Jaz is so annoying lol. Like, if you're not gonna battle at all, then stop trying to desperately get the attention of battle fans with your pointless interviews and freestyles

Comment

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
              Jaz is so annoying lol. Like, if you're not gonna battle at all, then stop trying to desperately get the attention of battle fans with your pointless interviews and freestyles

Gattas, Myverse, and Loonie Divine would wash her, so would 40 if they ever did do a rematch.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X