Qp and king Krash doing coke before their battle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qp and king Krash doing coke before their battle?

4m40sec

do fish live in the water?

Comment

Damn video got took down before I got a chance to peep it smh
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

QP was talking about he had just did a line outside. It looked like they had a paper plate standing right there in front of the cam. QP told Krash he was on his ass if it was baking soda. Krash turned around and did a line. QP was freestyling about the coke lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post

QP was freestyling about the coke lol.
          LMAOOOOOOOOO I gotta see this shit !

Comment

DieSlow

I found the footage !!!

This the last straw lmaooooo

Gonna edit into OP rn so others can see it

Comment

QP aruging with some nigga name Pyrex about the coke situation. Pretty entertaining.

Go to 58 secs​ for the arguing to start.

Comment

arguing with pyrex. This shit is just too perfect.

Justice QP did an interview with Angryfan and it's crazy. I only listened to part of it where he was talking about his coke habits but he supposedly let a lot of shit out the bag in the other parts.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                  arguing with pyrex. This shit is just too perfect.

Justice QP did an interview with Angryfan and it's crazy. I only listened to part of it where he was talking about his coke habits but he supposedly let a lot of shit out the bag in the other parts.

WORD THATS IRONIC ASF

Good lookin' out tho fambo but I just posted the AF interview not too long ago. Listening to it rn. This shit got me leaning. Entertaining asf. QP washed Danny too lmao. Danny vs QP is set up.

QP got at least one URL battle too coming up. Thats dope, bout time. He been earned like 4 battles on their imo.
                  If the crowd ain't filled with retarded ass faggots, he could do well over their (Like the love he got vs Chilla in NY).

Where was the battle vs 40 at ? In NY if i'm not mistaken, prime example of a shit crowd

Guess Qp is fuckin' 40 now too or did sometime after they battled

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

WORD THATS IRONIC ASF

Good lookin' out tho fambo but I just posted the AF interview not too long ago. Listening to it rn. This shit got me leaning. Entertaining asf. QP washed Danny too lmao. Danny vs QP is set up.

QP got at least one URL battle too coming up. Thats dope, bout time. He been earned like 4 battles on their imo.
                    If the crowd ain't filled with retarded ass faggots, he could do well over their (Like the love he got vs Chilla in NY).

Where was the battle vs 40 at ? In NY if i'm not mistaken, prime example of a shit crowd

Guess Qp is fuckin' 40 now too or did sometime after they battled

QP is hands down one of the best pens in battle rap, but his delivery needs some work imo. I just tried to sit through and watch him vs Marvwon. If he was to face someone like Nitty or Ave. He would get washed and i fuck with QP heavy. He do need a URL plate though I wanna be proven wrong.

Comment

I would wanna see one of these battles on URL to see if he can hang.

QP vs Jerry Wess,

QP vs Mr. Wavy

QP vs Chef Trez

QP vs Danny Myers

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnDinero23 View Post
                        I would wanna see one of these battles on URL to see if he can hang.

QP vs Chef Trez

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X