• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bootlegs and bootyholes bay bay!
    sigpic

Comment

Props on the bootlegs.

Niggas not showing love be making a nigga not want to go through the effort of posting shit.

Comment

Much love on the bootlegs. Definitely something you don’t have to do. Appreciate it bro! Thank you!

Comment

Justice how da fuck you rep someone lmao

Comment

Salute ... anyone having trouble on the googledrive ones still sayin “video processing”

Comment

Good looks RT. Thanks for the uploads. Ty Justice for the tag.
              You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Logged in just to thank you fam and like your stuff. Appreciate the work you are putting in. Foreal!

Comment

Thanks for the upload. I can get with this. I won't complain

Comment

I appreciate the uploads fam.....Links is hard to come by with this so you definitely lookin' out. Hell pm me the HD for Mook vs Verb, I'm showin' ma gratitude beloved lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ATR215 View Post
                      I see a lot of requests and no likes.
                      stop begging for likes you faggot and upload the HD vids if you want some credit. So far you've uploaded 2 battles that are unwatchable and a shitty copy of the mook verb battle which a missing an entire 3rd round.

Comment

I rather wait for the HD jawns too. Again salute to OP

Comment

I'll grab it. Not gonna lie niggas started boo'n Mook he rapped for 30 fucking mins.
                          Ya i listened to it earlier but tbh he did keep everyone pretty entertained for that long, its not like was rapping Arsonal filler for 30 min, i do think Look won the 3rd on first watch but I got Verb winning the battle i thought his first round was the best round of the battle and he got the 2nd even though Look was doing that sucker shit tryna throw him off and distract/influence the crowd.

But anyway appreciate it bro I wasn't gonna buy this shit but wanted to watch the 2 main events, thanks for holding us down
                          "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

Originally posted by trebs78 View Post

stop begging for likes you faggot and upload the HD vids if you want some credit. So far you've uploaded 2 battles that are unwatchable and a shitty copy of the mook verb battle which a missing an entire 3rd round.
                            Nobody begging for likes you bitch ass nigga. From your count it looks like you don't contribute shit. Go eat a dick faggot. A lot of y'all niggas are ungrateful. If you want something a certain way do it yourself. I can keep my content to myself and go back to not posting on this site.

Comment

EDITED BY MOD
                              Thank you player! Appreciate when anyone goes out their way to share with the community!

Comment

Nobody begging for likes you bitch ass nigga. From your count it looks like you don't contribute shit. Go eat a dick faggot. A lot of y'all niggas are ungrateful. If you want something a certain way do it yourself. I can keep my content to myself and go back to not posting on this site.
                                before you do that, PM me with the HD when its ready - ask justice im solid. i once wrote a 16 about fucking whoopi goldberg for him, also made my girl show her tits. CUZ IM A TEAM PLAYER FELLAS! NO CAP!

and fuck that piece of shit in here hating cuz he had to watch a free bootleg battle. have patience you fucking idiot before you ruin this for the members who actually enjoy this community and not leech off it.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X