X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earl for Champion of the Night
    I got negged by Bill Cocoa

Comment

• This was the best Reed since his return. Rex was pure garbage with a gassed 1st. He was talking all through Reed's rounds and it didn't distract him at all.

Comment

• Hopefully yall upload the reed and hitman battles first, besides iron vs jc the rest of the battles sound like they were trash
        Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Bootleg Battles, HD Later

http://www.otbva.com/forum/forum/hip...ness-7-battles

Comment

• Originally posted by Justice View Post

Apprently you can't even read the Orginal Post in a thread. Perhaps you should.

Chill the boolegs will come.
            lmao don't give me attitude!! I read it, im not a random new fucktard, im not about to just ignore then ask questions that are probably already answered in the first post.. BUTTTTT it just says "stick around" or "dont dip out"... not how to actually get the link, or how/where to even ask for the link, or who to ask haha and if the threads 20+ pages have the answers im looking for well then yeah i admit im too lazy to waste my time scrolling through each page.

REGARDLESS thanks for doing this... again lmao.

Your Goat list is shit.
            Pass, Hollow Da Don, Pat Stay, Illmaculate, Calicoe.

Comment

• Iron vs JC Battle of the night, and that's not saying much. This event is ass. They don't take this seriously.

Comment

• finally caught the Suge battle..... Geechi probably the most improved battle rapper on the card.... He BARKED all over Suge and heart checked him. That was a COTN performance from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackMasterFlux View Post

lmao don't give me attitude!! I read it, im not a random new fucktard, im not about to just ignore then ask questions that are probably already answered in the first post.. BUTTTTT it just says "stick around" or "dont dip out"... not how to actually get the link, or how/where to even ask for the link, or who to ask haha and if the threads 20+ pages have the answers im looking for well then yeah i admit im too lazy to waste my time scrolling through each page.

REGARDLESS thanks for doing this... again lmao.
                  I see no reason to share intimate details pubically with random posters I never personally interact with. But thats just me. Y'all niggas got the jest of it and that was more than enough.

And what else am I suppose to say but stick around ?.
                  Use a bit of logic, the uploads won't be till after the PPV ends and some niggas is in their feelings about not getting a link, so of course i'm gonna say hang around if you still want to see the PPV.

You want me to put the guy on blast who told me through PM's that he's gonna upload ?
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• Twork, Rex and Roc got killed, Iron vs JC was an instant classic. SMRRRRRRRRR
                    "I'm a twenty ton terror on top of Tokio Tower with two titanium tentacles!"

Originally posted by Jinks
                    B-Magic looks like an actual jail house barber.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugen33 View Post

Geechi 3-0
                      JC 2-1
                      O Red 3-0
                      Ave 3-0
                      Twork 2-1
                      Rest of The Card you might be right.
                      Geechi 3-0? Naw, his first was good but Suge edged him. 2nd was trash and Suge got that round. Geechi was on fire the 3rd not sure if Suge would have won if he didn't choke.

2-1 Suge

Comment

• Originally posted by mrmcc1 View Post

Geechi 3-0? Naw, his first was good but Suge edged him. 2nd was trash and Suge got that round. Geechi was on fire the 3rd not sure if Suge would have won if he didn't choke.

2-1 Suge
                        Jersey went 0-3 last night. It'll be okay. They can grieve together.

Suge got bodied.

Comment

• I have to agree geechi might of had COTN, but suge was not bad 2-1 gotti. Now math on the other hand, got cooked 3-0 no debating. He should not even be booked anymore with a performance like that.
                          Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Greatest loser of all time. Now he can stop that g.l.o.a.t bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                              Greatest loser of all time. Now he can stop that g.l.o.a.t bullshit.
                              LMAO IM ROLLIN' WITH LAUGHTER AT YOUR AVI !!!

DEAD AF

Is that really Lux wtf, lookin' like a diehard Eazy E fan. Dude looks like his name is Lee Roy or Leonard
                              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• Geechi def didn't have the best performance last night, I think people are honestly saying that based on crowd reaction lol. He probably got the biggest crowd reactions but that's just because he was in the first battle of the night when the crowd was the livest. Hitman, Reed, and JC had better performances than him imo

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X