Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodied movie release date.

Nov 2nd according to sources.

Well I know what movie i'll be watching if i'm in the mood for cringe and a poorly executed comedy masquerading as a film that WAS orginally suppose to paint the culture in a good light.

I can't see myself givng this anything but 1-2 stars at best.
    Anybody who still thinks this film will be anything BUT dope(great) is fooling themselves.
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Non battlerap scumbags rated the movie good so hopefully it's actually good. People who sit down in front of a computer or mobile device and watch two grown men scream at each other while deriving some sort of pleasure or satisfaction from it should not speak on the movie. Here's how a real battle fans opinion will be.

either A) movie was great, or B) movie sucked. Regular people's opinions are what will make or break this movie and potential other movies staring battlerap. As for painting the culture in a good light, I think that's a mixed thing. We don't go around murdering each other over battlerap, often times people like Oops or Lux for example will break that silly shit down around and confront it. Battlerap culture is primarily old guys with a mid life crisis and edgy humor millinials who think it's funny to rap about people's dead family, and modern tragedies. By every stretch of the imagination battlerap culture houses the lowest of the low and it should just die.

with that being said, I'm hoping this movie will have some racist bars. Would be cool to see a fellow crimson haired night walker spit some grotesque inappropriate bars. The one good thing about battlerap is we talk. Most people don't talk about the shit we do. Most people are too uncomfortable to say the things we do. Most people are sitting on there coach thinking about the shit we say on a daily basis. Battlerap projects a message, whatever that message may be inside a battle environment it can be said safely and talked about productively.

Comment

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X