Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can somebody PM a link pleeeeeaaassseeee

Comment

• When is the next KOTD event, I rather hear Duppy by Drake then watch another URL in Texas. Worse reviews. Texas rappers garbage af. RIH Pimp C and rest of the garbage ass Texas rappers.
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      Originally posted by ekeanon
      I'm glad I got to witness your life
      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

• anyone else feed went out?

Comment

• holy fuck s end the link you greedy bastards this shit is $50 fuck that

Comment

• link pleassseeeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by 416 View Post
              holy fuck s end the link you greedy bastards this shit is $50 fuck that
              The event is garbage. That's why nobody here posting it. Soon as URL announced Texas, we knew that shit was going to be wack.

Nobody in the dumbass goofy ass crowd got the bars or the metaphors that the rappers said. They just did cheap ass reactions. KOTD went from a L to a W today.
              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

• KOTD 3-0. URL next time go to Toronto or California. Smh... wtf were you thinking, Southerns are mentally behind on how we write and spit bars now days. Theyre full blown retards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gene633 View Post
                  link pleassseeeeeee
                  Why do you niggas with no posts think you are entitled to a link for every battle rap ppv just by signing up ?

If you would post on a somewhat reg basis all of you would've been hooked up before the end of the 1st battle.

Stop thinking you can take without ever giving back. Faggot ass maggots. Where tf are you the rest of the month. NOT here, thats for sure.
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• Charlie was terrible the 2nd round. sounded like he freestyled it all.

Comment

• holy fuck someone just shot SMACK

Comment

• Can someone pm me a link please ?

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenix5142832 View Post
                          Someone needs to upload a complete recording of the event with the IP masked or something for the culture. This is bullshit. People pirating the World Cup, UFC, literally any event thats way bigger, and yall can't put together a stream from a less than D-level celebrity event? Same shit with the last event, only 3 battles were posted from it, and they weren't even the ones we wanted to see. Smh.
                          You're right. On all points.

We're working diligently to remedy that. Eventually. Things are going much slower than they should around here as of late.
                          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• good lord Clips is bad

Comment

• Originally posted by oblivi View Post
                              Charlie was terrible the 2nd round. sounded like he freestyled it all.
                              Wtf do you think? Of course he didnt try. Theyre in wack ass Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Feral Linguist View Post
                                holy fuck someone just shot SMACK
                                KOTD did from a rooftop SMH

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X