Math & Hollow Gets Serious (This shit is hilarious asf)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TipZ View Post

You dont walk down any block, lets be honest here... this is your block.

You automatically lose by typing ups Carlton Banks essays about how mad you are..

You say you dont give a fuck about your post count but you clearly do, i have mentioned your post count many times and every time i do you have cried and explained yourself in 500 words or more, tbh its fucking hilarious. Its not really your post count.. its more the fact you sit here 24/7 reporting battle rap news on a forum nobody even uses. Tragic.

I snapped? my original post was "this kid is the definition of the word "hater", angry ass Justice with 3000 posts and an anime avatar acting like everybody else is a loser". That aint snapping bro, that was an observation, i didnt mean to frighten you.

Everybody dies bro... how does that even relate to being called a hater...

Im not a fan of Hollow, bit like our situation, i think hes a weirdo. He is not trash though, anybody who knows battle rap knows Hollow is not trash... im not a fan but im not dumb either.

We could have been cordial and had a respectful conversation, youre right. Only thing about that is i could never get along with somebody like you, we are not cut from the same cloth... in real life bro we would NEVER be in the same room. I dont like grown men who act like females.... my man even has his little pet names for the battle rappers he doesnt like.

This all you gona get from me anyway i dont got time to type up essays all day, i got shit to be doing. You carry on reporting battle rap news on a dead website and ill carry on doing what i do. Im curious though... how old are you? you got kids? wife/girlfriend? job? money? friends? im just saying because that forum reputation and post count dont mean a fuckin thing when you eventually step out the front door. Be safe though

U triggered bro?

sigpic

Comment

You dont walk down any block, lets be honest here... this is your block.

You automatically lose by typing ups Carlton Banks essays about how mad you are..

You say you dont give a fuck about your post count but you clearly do, i have mentioned your post count many times and every time i do you have cried and explained yourself in 500 words or more, tbh its fucking hilarious. Its not really your post count.. its more the fact you sit here 24/7 reporting battle rap news on a forum nobody even uses. Tragic.

I snapped? my original post was "this kid is the definition of the word "hater", angry ass Justice with 3000 posts and an anime avatar acting like everybody else is a loser". That aint snapping bro, that was an observation, i didnt mean to frighten you.

Everybody dies bro... how does that even relate to being called a hater...

Im not a fan of Hollow, bit like our situation, i think hes a weirdo. He is not trash though, anybody who knows battle rap knows Hollow is not trash... im not a fan but im not dumb either.

We could have been cordial and had a respectful conversation, youre right. Only thing about that is i could never get along with somebody like you, we are not cut from the same cloth...in real life bro we would NEVER be in the same room. I dont like grown men who act like females.... my man even has his little pet names for the battle rappers he doesnt like.

This all you gona get from me anyway i dont got time to type up essays all day, i got shit to be doing. You carry on reporting battle rap news on a dead website and ill carry on doing what i do. Im curious though... how old are you? you got kids? wife/girlfriend? job? money? friends? im just saying because that forum reputation and post count dont mean a fuckin thing when you eventually step out the front door. Be safe though

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by A Nigga Wit A Gun View Post

U triggered bro?

nah bro im chilled, i thought id indulge and give the kid a spanking. Im his OG.
        https://media.giphy.com/media/jAulUg6UYlpoQ/giphy.gif

Comment

Damn these threads drift off fast lol
          CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

GO CARDINALS! OZUNA! MARTINEZ! GANT! PHAM!
            CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

nah bro im chilled, i thought id indulge and give the kid a spanking. Im his OG.
              Are you dude Math is talking about here?

Last edited by Griff; July 1, 2018, 02:12 PM. Reason: youtube link didnt pop up as vid so I put the s back in

Comment

Jesus christ

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X