To the Admins: I need to cum out da closet... I (Media Pundit) am a faggot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many posts would you have if we tallied up all that shit over 3 yrs from over 100 accounts you made up?.

Can confirm Slim made over 100 accounts on just this site alone. I'm looking at the spread sheet right now and it's over a fuckin' 100 accounts .
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
      How many posts would you have if we tallied up all that shit over 3 yrs from over 100 accounts you made up?.

Can confirm Slim made over 100 accounts on just this site alone. I'm looking at the spread sheet right now and it's over a fuckin' 100 accounts .
      Ive only made 2 account here in my lifetime CHILD. You can do all the digging you want. I come here for battle rap news only but I had to say something to you children. By the way, WHAT HAPPENED TO BATTLE RAP NEWS ON THIS PLATFORM???? Y'all fell off but I'll still use your pathetic asses for bootlegs.

Comment

TWO accounts, yeah ok. Lying ass bitch nigga. You posted on 3-4 different accounts in just the last 2 days dumbass

Are you not even paying attention to which account you're posting on ? lmao

Comment

TWO accounts, yeah ok. Lying ass bitch nigga. You posted on 3-4 different accounts in just the last 2 days dumbass

Are you not even paying attention to which account you're posting on ? lmao
          Uhhh. Whatever helps you sleep at night. No proof at all and your just bumping your gums.

Comment

Originally posted by WhyIsHeSoSick View Post

Uhhh. Whatever helps you sleep at night. No proof at all and your just bumping your gums.
            You're talking to a Admin, retard.

If the IP's didn't give away who you are - than you answering people on 3-4 different accounts surly does.

MediaGoat
            Killerman
            WhyIsHeSoSick

^^^

Are you fuckin faded off a 40, you answered back to people on these account just today alone. You're showing jus how intelligent you really are.

Or should I say how much of a fraudulent liar you are. Lying ass nigga.

This motherfucka got so many accounts he CAN'T even keep track of which one he's posting on

Comment

see this is the childish weirdo shit I'm talking about. Knowing damn well I said Call Of Duty. Grow the fuck up. You niggas with 10,000 post ruining this site. I have sat in the background for a couple years watching y'all do this shit. Grow....THE...FUCK..UP! Post something with substance for Christ sake.

im going to ask you this one more time...

DAFUQ! Is a grown man doing on reddit asking about my little pony
              Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

DEAD AF @ this recent revelation- media pundit is a fuckin BRONY

Comment

I really am pathetic...

Comment

You're talking to a Admin, retard.

If the IP's didn't give away who you are - than you answering people on 3-4 different accounts surly does.

MediaGoat
                    Killerman
                    WhyIsHeSoSick

^^^

Are you fuckin faded off a 40, you answered back to people on these account just today alone. You're showing jus how intelligent you really are.

Or should I say how much of a fraudulent liar you are. Lying ass nigga.

This motherfucka got so many accounts he CAN'T even keep track of which one he's posting on
                    like I said. I have no need to make numerous accounts. I made this account because I forgot the password for previous username. Wherever your getting your info from IT IS Wrong! I leave it at that because I'm not gonna argue with some loner on the web. Just grow up my man. Making up lies to get a upvote. Just pitiful and it's a shame because I have seen you Chase away many users because of your shananigans.

Comment

We are accepting people pundick, all we ask for is honesty.
                      Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

and it's a shame because I have seen you Chase away many users because of your shananigans.

Ahuh, yeah, sure .

Comment

Originally posted by Media Goat View Post
                          I really am pathetic...
                          There weird asses think I'm U. Smdh

Comment

You stupid motherfucker, YOU'RE answering back to me when i'm talking to pundit.

No reading comprehension bitch !

Comment

Originally posted by Media Goat View Post
                              I really am pathetic...
                              Yes, you really are. The first truthful thing to come out of your lying cumsucking lips these last few days.

Blac said he never tweeted you or talked to you at all. You got exposed for being an obsessed weirdo fan.Nothing you say or do will wipe the exposure away, faggot. You tried to hide your voice and I exposed it. You even went as far to act like it's not your account talking about the other video voices doesn't sound like yours. Fuck outta here. You not fooling anyone.

If the battle world let a pedophile keep blogging then you know fucking well they will get over your weird obsession with Jay Blac. My goal was to expose and not destroy. My job was accomplished. You being in your feelings with all these alt accounts are a fucking bonus for everyone following the situation.

Comment

Watch ur fukin mouth when speaking to Justice. You show him respect like he's your father.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X