Die slow is on my dick & it’s evident in his failed attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Die slow is on my dick & it’s evident in his failed attempt

From 7pm Tuesday until now he’s still on twitter begging for Ppl to expose me

Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Media Goat View Post
      From 7pm Tuesday until now he’s still on twitter begging for Ppl to expose me
      1. I only @ you to your friends. The community dug in your ass because I brought facts. My job is done.
      2. Then you say I've been on twitter the whole time. That's another lie. I only made 2 post(today) since the day I exposed you. They're time stamped. You one dumb dickhead lol.
      3. I bring facts, Slim. Anyone can go check out that twitter page and see that I'm telling the truth. You're a groupie. If you were a bitch you'd claim I got you pregnant and ran off. That's just the kind of person you are and the community knows it now.

You can't fuck with me and that shit hurts your soul.

Comment

Community didn’t do shit! Only Cade and you was up all night trying to slander my name but you failed big time and don’t have any pull

Comment

Just suck his dick, and pray this blows over.
          Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yola Got BaRz View Post
            Just suck his dick, and pray this blows over.
            He ran from it and said he's going to blog about it lmao. That's why he started begging the admins.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X