Smack Vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS IS THE LAST OF ALL OF THE BATTLES PEOPLE. ALL 6. MY ADVICE IS YOU DOWNLOAD THEM BEFORE THEY'RE TAKEN DOWN. FOR THA CULTURE!! DEUCES!
    http://www.veoh.com/watch/v136362591eQ8bc4Qh

Comment

they took them down rly fast, any viable links?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrkz View Post
        they took them down rly fast, any viable links?
        Thats on you for waiting so long, Mugen gave y'all a hands up and advised people to DL the battles themselves.

You missed the train bruh.
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

i know i fkd that up, should´ve skipped work.
          few months back, web was full of bootlegs, nowadays i can´t seem to find any.

Comment

How do i remove that floating watermark during watching? Ill post up as soon as i can get it off

Comment

Damn didn't even know this event went down, guess i missed the wave. I would like to see that ars vs hollow tho, if not all good.
              Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

These battles all left something to be desired. I'm disappointed in a lot of the performances. I was expecting Bigg K vs T-Top to be a looooooooooooooot better, especially with it being K's return. They prob won't call him back after that performance.
                You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X