Smack VOL 2 Full Video! (From BigMike, og OTBVA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smack VOL 2 Full Video! (From BigMike, og OTBVA)

RIP GGGYea. longlive OTBVA.

Enjoy dudes. 6.5/10 Quality
    https://www.pscp.tv/w/1RDGldYgqXrGL

Don't thank me.. just:
    Follow me on Twitter: @LVXLife

Good looks fam, your efforts are appreciated.

RIP The big homie @Gggyea.

You may be gone but you will NEVER be forgotten!

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

What's up, it's been a minute.

that replay is down BTW but I ain't sweating it. Already saw the hollow battle.

Comment

My nigga that was the worst card I've ever seen. Please don't waste your money again.

Comment

DAMN im be honest this shit sucks, well maybe not garbage but for what we expect from BIGG K and T TOP this shit sucked. BIGG K rapped better hands down BUT, T TOP had more punch's land .. AS a Fan im gunna say they both lost. I'd be LYING if I said either of them actually won , and i mean maybe t top had a decent 3rd so like he "edged" it BUT I CANT EVEN SAY THAT, T TOP called Bigg K a Cracker like 45 TIMES A ROUND , BUT AT THE SAME TIME ENDS EVERY OTHER LINE/BAR WITH NIGGA LMAO. and side note, the peoplein the background who said bigg k had all filler and that wasnt true , filler is just something you throw together to make the punch connect or land, and BIGG Ks material wasnt filler at all, BUT IT WAS NOT GOOD EITHER LMAO . Bigg K best shit was jokes and t top well his best round was basicallly calling biggk nigga nigga cracker nigga whiteboy LOL.
          Your Goat list is shit.
          Pass, Hollow Da Don, Pat Stay, Illmaculate, Calicoe.

Comment

Damn rip ggyeaa, wed still be reading his victory rant from the eagles winning the sb..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X