• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***OFFICIAL SMACK VOL. 2 PPV Thread***

I'm really glad to be here with everyone

LETS GO !
    Jive.

Yeah, it's been real quiet round here. This event gon be flames tho. You got Ars or Hollow?

Comment

Congratulations OP, this is now the official thread

Stay away from RMBVA, only squares and homosexuals on that forum. Guarantee several of those members gonna come slithering over here for the bootleg streams
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Tiny Gerald, that's hilarious. Hollow. I'm betting Ars will come with more angles than his usual straight up aggression, and if Hollow comes lazily with dry spots like in the Roc match up he could lose, but I anticipate Hollow will have a super dope deconstruction of Ars that'll win the match. 2-1
        Jive.

Comment

If i'm being unbiased... Ars 3-0

Comment

I hope both of em come hard enough to make it debatable, Hollow didn't take Roc seriously enough, and Ars is notorious for bullshiting
            Jive.

Comment

Just got word from my sources at the event, every battler showed up. Things are looking pretty good thus far for the card.

Comment

JJDD didn't need to show up, just watching Rum rap his three rounds would've worked, but cool, more immersive
                Jive.

Comment

Whoever got a signed autograph of Joan Rivers
                  PM me ASAP

Comment

Just scolded tf out of my sources for their blatant incompetence.

Comment

pm me ppv stream fam

Comment

Dope! Justice and Turkey That faceoff got me hype..you can tell Ars & Da Dinininon genuinely hate each other. This gon be good....for da cultcha.

Comment

Find it funny how Hollow was coming off on Angry Fan Radio about how he doesn't see a point of doing a rematch, then only a couple months later jump at the opportunity.

Comment

Anyone in here got Top? Seems like a lot of people think K's gonna win with no problems, I don't see that though.
                            Jive.

Comment

I hope Top washes K iah.

K been losing a bunch of matches lately, use to be a fan of his. Now his style comes off simplistic af & redundant compared to others.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X