X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you upgrade yourself?

hate the word "cyborg" and all things sci-fi

fuhk' game

but when the technology arrives will you "upgrade" your bod and mind?

Re: Would you upgrade yourself?

considering it means you'll live longer and replace damaged or dead parts, hell muthafuckin yeah.
    I don't acknowledge sucka's.

Comment

Depends if there is weak points in my body, when that technology first launches expect hella problems.

Comment

fuck ye i want a rocket launcher arm and jet pack mmm

Comment

Hell yeah, as soon as nano-technology is commercially available I'm getting that shit.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TWAMP$iN View Post
            considering it means you'll live longer and replace damaged or dead parts, hell muthafuckin yeah.
            no doubt

what about getting an upgrade to your brain that would make you smarter and more powerful

web surfing and networking through your brain, perfect memory, intelligence boost, creativity boost, etc

i think artificial limbs is such an easy choice most people wont think twice abou it. But changing your brain is essentially....changing you. Might be a harder choice for some people to make.

Comment

Originally posted by reznick View Post
              i think artificial limbs is such an easy choice most people wont think twice abou it. But changing your brain is essentially....changing you. Might be a harder choice for some people to make.
              The problem with that is you can input normal and advanced functions, but instinct is a irreplaceable factor in life that guides and has an effect on everything you do.

I don't see how you could replicate such an important aspect.

Comment

no doubt

what about getting an upgrade to your brain that would make you smarter and more powerful

web surfing and networking through your brain, perfect memory, intelligence boost, creativity boost, etc

wtf? so we like........gonna be x-men or some shit?
                You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post
                  Hell yeah, as soon as nano-technology is commercially available I'm getting that shit.
                  thats what imtalmbout, same here

shanklin, i doubt there will be that many problems. it wont be like selling a computer game or a phone. these will be medical procedures, which wouldnt get approved unless they were very safe

people are already using artificial limbs and getting chip implants in the brain..

Comment

i think might hold off for like the 4th or 5th generation... depends on how old i am iah

Comment

i want to be solid snake with out the disease
                      Best Name Ever...
                      OTBVA Senator Nominee Elective

Check out OTBVA official Pro-Hibition products and discussion at :
                      Music, Video, Software Links

Originally posted by TanyaOh
                      I hate this place

Comment

i mean, if i'm in my 40's i might wait, straight up. thats not too old to hold off and think about it. it really depends on society at the time, and other factors too.

Comment

no doubt

the funny thing about this is i wouldn't wanna be "dumber" or a "lower grade" of mental capacity around everybody else that's upgrading with this new found technology but at the same time, we were made by God himself so where do we draw the line?
                          I don't acknowledge sucka's.

Comment

Originally posted by BenjaminShanklin View Post
                            The problem with that is you can input normal and advanced functions, but instinct is a irreplaceable factor in life that guides and has an effect on everything you do.

I don't see how you could replicate such an important aspect.
                            its all science
                            chemicals, nerves, cells, etc

it will eventually be understood, and controlled. it's only a matter of time.

they once believed the body and mind were one, and that to get rid of diseases you had to "bleed them out"

instinct is just another mystery we have to conquer, but is by no means exempt from being understood and controlled.

Comment

gimme a freddy kruger hand asap
                              Originally posted by jdporter
                              Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X