how many yall smoke those e-cigarettes ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how many yall smoke those e-cigarettes ?

Yh i was using one for months didnt av a real one at all
    then went out on the piss an got bck on the real ones
    il stop with the e cig again soon
    We're not English - We are Scouse!

Comment

Originally posted by Trill
      I got a tight rig and the nicest juices I only smoke a real cig when I'm drunk as fuck right next to a humongous truck
      This. I vape pretty much 99% of the time now. It's all about the juice you get, and not using bunk cartomizers.

Comment

e cigs are garbage, had two and they barely worked and didnt help me get off cigs at all. but i finally got a real nicotine vaporizer and that shit actually works really well but im still havin a hard time fully switching to it and not smoking

Comment

What's up with all the people differentiating between vaporizers and e-cigarettes? Almost certain electronic cigarettes are vaporizers...

On topic my buddy has one and said it helps him cut back so that he only really smokes actually cigs when he's drunk. Another friend had one but sold it because he found it a hassle on his job site for some reason (he's in drilling and blasting) - I'm guessing he got teased by one of the loser he works with but who knows

Comment

How many y'all use email?
            Originally posted by jdporter
            Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

[MENTION=2948]Panda[/MENTION] ^
              Originally posted by Bnas
              good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
              Originally posted by Bnas
              whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Are e-cigs safer? i would assume they are but they never advertise them as safer than real cigs most ads ive seen just advertise that there is no oder.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Money Da Bwoi View Post
                  Are e-cigs safer? i would assume they are but they never advertise them as safer than real cigs most ads ive seen just advertise that there is no oder.
                  theyre like mini vaporizers, you put in a nicotine based liquid pack, when you inhale the heating element turns it into vapor. They dont have all the harsh deadly chemicals and shit like cigs do in them.

Comment

I copped a disposable blu e-cig the other day. Lasted me 3 days. 10$ gone to shit. Then again I used it like crazy since I wasn't used to it.

My friend actually got this other type of vaporizer which requires the drops.

looks pretty much like this..

I liked this a bit more although it's bigger and harder to carry around. The liquid lasts for a while too depending on the user.

Comment

How much do the refill cartridge things cost?

I've thought about getting one because I smoke like a motherfucker and I'm tired of spending $300 a month. If its cheaper I would use one for sure.

Comment

Honestly, Ecigs aint for heavy smokers. If you smoke a pack every like 2 days or more. Then i doubt the ecig will have much effect on you. Your lungs are so filled with shit that i doubt the vapor gets through enough for you to catch a buzz.

Ecigs are for those fags always bummin one off you but never buying they own, someone who smokes like 4-5 stogies a day.

Comment

^i want somethin like that badly but i cant get em shipped to canada
                          believe it or not e-cigs with nicotine are illegal here still smh

Comment

Originally posted by Trill
                            They say nicotine is important for throat hit nh if u get crazy ass cinnamon or menthol flavors u probably wouldnt miss it too much tho

The cartos dont come prefilled so getting the hardware shouldnt be an issue

Comment

he said nh u hillbilly dolt
                              Originally posted by jdporter
                              Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

dont smoke cigs, bought a couple of "e-hookahs" they were cool for the first few days, then started to make my tounge feel weird so i stopped
                                If a picture is worth a thousand words, a gif is worth a million

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X