X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can Lux Repeat?

he'll either do better, worse or the same
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by drshowtime View Post
      lux 2nd round was the best of the battle tho
      i can feel that, even tho i prefer the his 3rd, cause his 2nd that was a great round (shame he choked and didnt hit cal w/all 3 that would have been murder). i jus more so meant besides the 3rd being great that it was the reason that battle blew up so much

Comment

Originally posted by Bookbag Jimmy View Post
        he'll either do better, worse or the same
        haha a very daring prediction

Comment

Originally posted by cranaliciousss View Post
          lux will make hollow rethink his life as a lean drinker
          yea i was thinking the same thing. lux is basically gonna preach about hollow being a drug addict and what not.

Comment

Originally posted by Royalty View Post
            Lux taking two beatable opponents back to back. Hollow is the most overrated battler right now. I would rather see Lux vs Big T or O-red. Hollow will lose worse than Calicoe did. And Calicoe didn't get bodied.
            Overrated? Maybe. I think ppl gas him bc he can rebuttal and freestyle rather its filler or personals.

Comment

there will be nothing left of hollow after he battles surf!!!!!11!!

Comment

The second round that Lux actually spit at the event was incredible.

Anybody can have a classic round, but Lux had two back-to-back.

Comment

I wanna see lux get bodybagged!!! cause im tired of niggas dick eating... ppl talk about lux as if he were a god, when in reality he jus flows nice with multisyllables

Comment

Originally posted by Drfunny90 View Post
                    I wanna see lux get bodybagged!!! cause im tired of niggas dick eating... ppl talk about lux as if he were a god, when in reality he jus flows nice with multisyllables
                    People always want to see the best get bodybagged each year. When Hollow was being hyped up as the best in GT back in the day people prayed for his downfall hoping that Okwerdz would be the one to kill him.... Same thing when Conceited was hyped up as the best on GT.. people hated his guts.

It's man's nature to hate the top dog and root for the underdog.
                    sigpic

Comment

The rhymes Lux should have had first two rounds were FIIIIRE, that being said they have both had ages to prep so they might try too hard and end up being too complex, longwinded and personal.....Mook V Iron....YIKES....fuck that Mook and Iron were never as nice but still they just need to punch the other guy in the face not dance around and it'll be a classic.
                      jkhg

Comment

how many times and in how many different ways can people make this thread?

#FOH

Comment

How about.....lux killed cal r2
                          I said I DIDN"T KNOW PLAQUES WERE SOLD AT CASH FOR GOLD!

Comment

he can do it again if lux takes the WISE old head approach he can attack his ways and actions that lead him to get locked up and how that effects young black males etc etc he can take the just another lost nigga EASILY but well see what hes comes with. if hes comes like he did against cal, then quite possibly lux will be herald as the G.O.A.T
                            My chain cost a quarter mill imagine what I spent gun shoppin...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X