Eating the butt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eating the butt

do u mean in doggystyle position or just eat their ass? cuz many girls dont know that they like to get their salad tossed so its better to start with the pussy and then move onwards without asking...i cant say much about licking doggystyle, i guess some like it some dont, i usually do it on gf's cuz many get all self-conscious n shit.

Comment

Here's a rundown of some of the diseases you could be exposed to when eating ass:

Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A is a virus spread through oral contact with the fecal matter of an infected person. It affects the liver and causes symptoms such as jaundice, fatigue, and nausea. It is not a chronic infection, unlike hepatitis C. Hepatitis A can be prevented with a vaccine given before or shortly after exposure.

E. coli: This is a bacterial infection spread through oral contact with the fecal matter of an infected person. Its symptoms include diarrhea, vomiting, and intestinal bleeding.

Intestinal parasites:
      These are microbial organisms that cause intestinal diseases including cryptosporidiosis, dysentery, and giardiasis. Symptoms include diarrhea, fever, and stomach pain. Again, these are spread through oral contact with the fecal matter of an infected person.

Bacterial infections: If a person contracts food poisoning, the bacteria that causes it, say salmonella for example, will be shed in their feces and could be transmitted through oral-anal contact. Symptoms include diarrhea and vomiting.

Other STDs:
      If the receiving partner has a rectal gonorrhea infection, it could be contracted by the active partner; gonorrhea can infect the mouth and throat. This means that theoretically a person with an oral gonorrhea infection could transmit it to the ass that they're eating. Other STDs that can be transmitted through oral-anal contact include syphilis and herpes, if either partner has an active lesion in their mouth or anal area.

You should go get checked...
      Eating Ass <<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by shemaletoes View Post
        i wanna eat a girl out from the back so bad

is that a t hing girls are just naturally kewl with or do i have 2 go out of my way to get it happen
        yes, for some reason....every girl that ive been in a relationship with has love getting eaten out while bending over.

i guess its so they can pretend they are shitting on my face while imagining someone else.

But yes, most females love that...if they dont, their butthole is stinky

Comment

Originally posted by MassacreDreamz View Post
          Here's a rundown of some of the diseases you could be exposed to when eating ass:

Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A is a virus spread through oral contact with the fecal matter of an infected person. It affects the liver and causes symptoms such as jaundice, fatigue, and nausea. It is not a chronic infection, unlike hepatitis C. Hepatitis A can be prevented with a vaccine given before or shortly after exposure.

E. coli: This is a bacterial infection spread through oral contact with the fecal matter of an infected person. Its symptoms include diarrhea, vomiting, and intestinal bleeding.

Intestinal parasites:
          These are microbial organisms that cause intestinal diseases including cryptosporidiosis, dysentery, and giardiasis. Symptoms include diarrhea, fever, and stomach pain. Again, these are spread through oral contact with the fecal matter of an infected person.

Bacterial infections: If a person contracts food poisoning, the bacteria that causes it, say salmonella for example, will be shed in their feces and could be transmitted through oral-anal contact. Symptoms include diarrhea and vomiting.

Other STDs:
          If the receiving partner has a rectal gonorrhea infection, it could be contracted by the active partner; gonorrhea can infect the mouth and throat. This means that theoretically a person with an oral gonorrhea infection could transmit it to the ass that they're eating. Other STDs that can be transmitted through oral-anal contact include syphilis and herpes, if either partner has an active lesion in their mouth or anal area.

Eating Ass <<<<<<<<<<<<
          [MENTION=19920]K8[/MENTION] confirm this

Comment

Massacre mad coz her ex gave her butthole hepatitis

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
              i black out feastin on bholes nh eatin a girl out from back is top 5 doa
              my nigga

swaggz in denial right now

Comment

Intestinal parasites:

Other STDs:

Eating Ass <<<<<<<<<<<<
                Okey...i dont think im gonna get checked tho, im just not that worried.

Comment

I'm not in denial.....

LOL @ u making every effort to condone ass munching...

I rather dive head first in a punani then an ass...

TBH

Comment

I'm not in denial.....

TBH
                    Have you ever had your ass licked?

It's one of the greatest feelings in the world

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                    you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                    Originally posted by Craig
                    i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

yeah but why act like a pussy doesnt/cant have diseases? i also choose "punani" before ass but u gotta have some fun with it, especially if you have a gf. That would be like saying stay away from oralsex because u could catch something? okey...so what....we smoke, we eat strange stuff with more E's than english ravers, we fuck like theres no tomorrow...let's just live our lives and hope for the best :)

eating ass/pussy probably wont be the death of me at least!

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg Skin View Post
                        I'm not in denial.....

TBH
                        Have you ever had your ass licked?

It's one of the greatest feelings in the world

Yes......
                        I'm not giving details...but it was just awkward as hell.....

Comment

Advice ?
                          Be weary of exits IMO

Comment

Originally posted by thesalesman View Post
                            yeah but why act like a pussy doesnt/cant have diseases? i also choose "punani" before ass but u gotta have some fun with it, especially if you have a gf. That would be like saying stay away from oralsex because u could catch something? okey...so what....we smoke, we eat strange stuff with more E's than english ravers, we fuck like theres no tomorrow...let's just live our lives and hope for the best :)

eating ass/pussy probably wont be the death of me at least!
                            I wasn't saying not to do it.
                            I was concerned with the statement made about having shit in their mouth.
                            :jackiemoon:

DO u ....

Comment

hehe yeah okey fair enough, i'd be pretty sad if that happened to me as well. and grossed out

Comment

I'm not in denial.....

TBH
                                Fuckin hell.....

So would every other person on this site.

Swags, if u and I were in a relationship, my tongue would graze your booty hole....sorry

I try to stay near the clit, but sometimes niggaz get crazy and go down to the hole, then the taint, then the next thing u know we are licking butt

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X