Would Hopsin be a good look for kotd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would Hopsin be a good look for kotd?

Hopsin was a regular everyday posted at Rapmusic then he made a thread called "I hate black people" where he talked about how much he hated black people...then he started to get big and went and edited the thread...then made this story up about it was never really him posting but really someone who randomly decided to catfish Hopsin before anyone even knew who he was

Comment

the answer to OP's question is obviously yes.

The fact that y'all are even debating this makes me question this board's connection with reality

Comment

Originally posted by Dee Tibbs View Post

The fact that y'all are even debating this makes me question this board's connection with reality
        soulja boy is debatably one of the worst mc's ever. so is lil wayne.

if kotd can pay for them so a kotd battler can bodied the famous persons whole career, i promise it will be a good look for kotd

Comment

kotd should look at what happens every time anyone with an ounce of an actual name gets involved in an event, and avoid doing it ever again. canibus ends his career on camera and then drake brings a bunch of newcomers who ruin an entire event by being the shittiest crowd ever.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IronicallyZer0 View Post
            kotd should look at what happens every time anyone with an ounce of an actual name gets involved in an event, and avoid doing it ever again. canibus ends his career on camera and then drake brings a bunch of newcomers who ruin an entire event by being the shittiest crowd ever.
            not only is this untrue, but it also incredibly bad advice. Having Raekwon at the Cortez battle was a positive in every way. Even though Canibus choked, it still increased the popularity and credibility of KOTD. As far as Drake is concerned, having a bad crowd is a small price to pay for having arguably rap's biggest star in the front row.

Comment

Originally posted by redtank11 View Post
              Originally posted by Dee Tibbs View Post

soulja boy is debatably one of the worst mc's ever. so is lil wayne.

if kotd can pay for them so a kotd battler can bodied the famous persons whole career, i promise it will be a good look for kotd
              don't agree with you about wayne but...

bruh, this is common sense. any popular rapper being affiliated with KOTD in any way is a good look as long as they aren't overpaid

Comment

90% of the people who hate hopsin are just talking out of their ass about him not having lyrics

dead @ how most of you think lux's third is goat status when hopsin pretty much made an entire song about that exact shit....while 20 yrs younger than lux

and then you guys have the nerve to say he's corny foh

Comment

Hopsin would be a problem for a lot of cats in kotd or url

Comment

Hopsin is pretty much a direct result of early Eminem, that being said I think his style is already pretty battle oriented and he would do well but I also haven't heard anything he has made in more than a year.

He gets hate from everyone because he never changes his style up and I agree with that aspect of all the negative shit people say. I don't think he's really that good but I consider him better than a lot of current mainstream rappers for whatever that's worth these days.

Comment

OBVIOUSLY, would be a good look for KOTD, they just want what they want...not a good look for hopsin....if he loses dick riders and haters will mock him forever. hes got a voice that needs to be in mainstream not associated with no music having battle rappers......you guys only see this from one side, as a fan yeah he should, but as a fan no he shoulden't

Comment

Hopsin is like a better Eminem and the crackers can't stand it

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtfd69DfOak

Dude has 23 mil views on this alone thats like what 3 times the views KOTD has as a whole? DEAD at anyone thinking him being on KOTD wouldn't be a great thing for battle rap

I sever the weakest niggas who aint on my pedigree
                          Cause on a tombstone is hard as their name will ever be
                          Swingin' for the fences, knee's weak his chin breakin'....cause he can't take the strengff...it's Rosenburg man

Comment

when u got 100 bulletz - Po Rich - Arcane
                            shit
                            anything would help
                            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

lol...Hopsin is a joke. He'll just use "like" similes every other bar and talk about how he's better because he has a career.

Jokerr tore him a new one and he can't even respond cause it hit him where it hurts.

Comment

he'd get bodied these days tbh
                                KOTD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X