Zeta Drug Cartel Releases 'Anonymous' Hostage + anon still gonna expose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zeta Drug Cartel Releases 'Anonymous' Hostage + anon still gonna expose

his sounds like our govt is involved with this anon project for some reason hmmmmm

like the cia is trying to pretend to be anon

Comment

the plot ~GaYeNs~

Comment

Dead @ cartels being shook of anon.

go stick a needle in your dick
        and die from an intravenous hit
        like river phoenix did
        you little peice of shit!
        your officially dismissed
        "Theres a formular to it, a very simple formular! everybodys a suspect!!"

Comment

man anon is makin moves tho real talk
          hacked visa, mastercard, paypal ect this year, word is they were the ones who fucked up PS3 and released everyones info
          I was in the grocery store today and on the front page of Time magazine their "occupy wallstreet" movement was front page
          some of you aint doin any research before assuming these dudes are all just useless
          they are all sad nerds tho thats for sure

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty100 View Post
            hacked visa, mastercard, paypal ect this year, word is they were the ones who fucked up PS3 and released everyones info
            I was in the grocery store today and on the front page of Time magazine their "occupy wallstreet" movement was front page
            some of you aint doin any research before assuming these dudes are all just useless
            Occupy wasn't them tbh.
            I am out of the closet gang

Dallas Realtor

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty100 View Post
              Hacking companies aint the same as fucking with the Zetas, Sony isn't going to cut your head off on camera for fucking with PS Online.
              sigpic

Comment

^yeah word, clearly
                wasnt rlly what I was tryna say tho

Comment

anon scurred

Anonymous IberoAmerica, the Latin American collective within the Anonymous hacktivist group, has called off its operation to expose members of the Zetas narcotics cartel after announcing that a kidnapped Anonymous member was released. The released hostage also reportedly delivered a message: that the Zetas would kill ten people for every name of a Zeta associate released by Anonymous.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/n...ped-member.ars
                  Bootleg KOTD battles

Comment

REZNICKREZNICKREZNICKREZNICK

Comment

Originally posted by Robert California View Post
                      anon scurred

Anonymous IberoAmerica, the Latin American collective within the Anonymous hacktivist group, has called off its operation to expose members of the Zetas narcotics cartel after announcing that a kidnapped Anonymous member was released. The released hostage also reportedly delivered a message: that the Zetas would kill ten people for every name of a Zeta associate released by Anonymous.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/n...ped-member.ars
                      awwwwwwwww now that sounds better
                      You Wanna Support The Movement?

Rep Me And Give Me Money

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X