ARSONAL VS DNA = CLASSIC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARSONAL VS DNA = CLASSIC

Damn this was a classic battle. i dont know if someone is doing an official review so imma keep it short. i only seen 3 battles.

Arsonal vs dna was the battle of the night. Hands down the battle of the year. Crazy classic battle. First round arsonal, 2nd dna, 3rd is a toss up. I gave it to arsonal. This nigga had a funnyass joe budden line in his 2nd and dna brought a prop out for the 3rd. Crowd went wild. Shit was hilarious in the venue. I loved the way DNA came back from the dead in the 2nd round after Arsonal butchered him the first round. Glorious, glorious the way he came back. Made it a classic.

Charlie clips caught a body. tony had somewhat of a moment of redemption after that awful real deal battle. He went first. His first was good. But Charlie broke that man's spirit after he went. LMAOoo you had to see this to believe it. Damn, this nigga got killed badly in the first round and everything about him showed it. He broke his spirit so bad bro, so bad. Had this nigga choking, stumbling and stuttering in the beginning of the 2nd. And make no mistake, that was all because of Charlie's first. Phewww. His style is perfect for live audiences. Damn that shit hits you, but it hit tony more than anyone else. Goddamn ! Charlie 3-0. Tony vs shotty for the title in 6 weeks time eurgh said. That title is as good as shotty's. Charlie said something bout hollow vs clips sm3. that battle is going to be the best battle of all time.

Cruger vs Conceited was a great battle. Probably a classic. I can't even pick a winner. 2-1 either way. Very debatable. Every round is debatable ! But i'd probably say Conceited first, Cruger 2nd, 3rd is a toss up. I thought this was going to be the battle of the night, but damn, arsonal and dna showed up. Cruger is nice as shit. But conceited came with it. His slow it downs were much better here than against surf i'll say that much. Cruger put on for the UK, but he still looks weird as hell; especially when he smiles. That shit is creepy.

Conclusion. Dont flop is better than KOTD.

Re: ARSONAL VS DNA = CLASSIC

Damn!!!!!!!! Thanks for the review hope they drop it on Youtube/Bootleg soon. Knew that would be classic.

Comment

repped like 5 lb dumbbell
      good shit

Comment

Don't Flop has become my second fav battle league behind only URL. Don't Flop miles ahead of KOTD!!!

Comment

"another million views guaranteed they want me back"

da rebel always comes thru wit classics
          Now he dying in the street, left his eyes by his feet,
          Now maybe next time, he can WATCH where the fuck he going

Comment

word

i knew Arsonal vs DNA would be the best battle of the year

DF Crowds always bring out the best in the rappers

Comment

Wondering how the 2v2 went... but super dope recap. Cheers.
              http://www.digitalfoxstudios.com

Comment

dna edged all 3 rounds i was/am there
                Originally posted by Notsure
                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

hope clips and dna lost the 2v2

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Melodicc View Post
                    hope clips and dna lost the 2v2
                    Doubt it. Sounds like they both was on they shit today.

Comment

''I loved the way DNA came back from the dead in the 2nd round after Arsonal butchered him the first round. Glorious, glorious the way he came back. Made it a classic.''

that sounds fucking awesome tbh

Comment

[quote=boldebauchery;904781] dna brought a prop out for the 3rd.

:black celebrity pulling a disapproving face:
                        Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Whoever uploads bootlegs first is OTBVA GOAT!!!!

At least to me

Comment

sounds like sum great battles, df need to upload those muthafukas soon

Comment

I said that because DNA went first ( no spoilers ) and he was good, but Arsonal was just beasting. The crowd was totally on Arsonal's side and it was justified cuz he was killing him. like KILLING him. Clips and conceited had worried looks and DNA almost looked he was about to cry. But he always looks like that. Arsonal went ape shit. When he was like 'everything i say is real and authentic, you can't say bars without the ars in it' at the end, i thought it was over. Done, that DNA was bout to get bodied twice in a row. I felt sorry for him. But he came back in the 2nd with fire. Even Arsonal gave it up after the battle. Thats how you know he went off. Damn, i can't really describe it any other way. He came back from the dead, and that shit was glorious.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X