The world would be a way better place if all girls were like this... wifey material!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The world would be a way better place if all girls were like this... wifey materi

Comment

• Re: The world would be a way better place if all girls were like this... wifey materi

lol thats jokes but ur still gay
      Originally posted by AquaWolf
      No Im the biggest faggot!

Comment

...and they didnt give me an ankle bracelet cuz its my first charge but thanks for comin out!!

Comment

Comment

anyways i gotta stop all this back and forth bullshit im tryin to get high here but thanks for the chirpin session yall!! twas fun

Comment

lol - hold up wait

Comment

let me answer your post serious (about the girl in the vid)

Comment

omg Blanco comes in and outfunnies me in one swoop wtf

Comment

in my opinion is like this:

no matter what that girl says - if she has a boyfriend and he doesn't call when he's coming home late one day she's not gonna like it and she's gonna get a bad attitude at him like any human reaction sposed to do
                    and if her bf takes her to a meal to make her feel special then she's gonna be all sugar and smiles

so to me her vid isnt about a boyfriend - it's her being competitive towards other females on some 'i can keep a man better than you' type shit

she seems nice enough - but i think she will get pissed off at a guy as fast as any other female in a relationship

Comment

one thing i learned from experience - when a woman's boyfriend or husband dies they rewrite the thing
                      for all anyone knows her bf was about to break up with her before he passed (or her with him)

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post

so to me her vid isnt about a boyfriend - it's her being competitive towards other females on some 'i can keep a man better than you' type shit

she seems nice enough

yep, mine had a little more chirp on it though

Originally posted by Bax View Post
                        Wow this girl really wants a boyfriend. She's not that chubby it shouldn't be that hard.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X