erimus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erimus

any precautionary tips you can give to a yung robot in the game on how to best stay away from being abyssed?

Im pretty confident im good, but are there any key things I should be aware of not to do?

thx

god bless you

and god bless

the united states of america

Re: erimus

Don't talk to Temp.

Comment

TEMP FFS GET OFF MY DICK YOU ARENT GETTING OUT

im not an angry man ffs but you pushing me closer

anyways sorry about that

rez basically the thing about the abyss is it recognises realness

just be true to who you are and keep doin ya tech shit everyones feelin that

otbva is a community effort and basically anyone who is contributing in a way that isnt hugely negative has very little to fear from the abyss OR EVEN the blacklist

basically always try to be an o.g. who shows respect but also stand up for yourself whenever pushed and help people also

shouts otbva

ABYSS STAND UP

Comment

"otbva is a community effort and basically anyone who is contributing in a way that isnt hugely negative has very little to fear from the abyss OR EVEN the blacklist

basically always try to be an o.g. who shows respect but also stand up for yourself whenever pushed and help people also"

actually that was well said and is indeed the essence of being a good poster here

Comment

But not for females, cause then that means you're being an attention whore.

Comment

there is always order to be found in chaos rez i thought you of all would know this

my core values have never been in doubt though some disagree with my methods

shoutout rez

abyss stand the fuck up

Comment

nah temp

lets break it down an lets also be honest with ourselves

1. Contribute

2. Dont be hugely negative

3. Show respect

4. Have self respect

5. Help people

You have #1. You definitely dont have #2. #3 you dont have. You definitely have #4. #5, you did try to help me today, but besides that I cant think of when you are really helpful.

So of the 5 criteria erimus posted, you fulfill 2. Thats less than 50%

Comment

temp isn't an attention whore, just a bad poster
                Originally posted by jdporter
                Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

ty for the breakdown rez

temp its nothin to do with gender ffs you really think the abyss would be as respected as it is today if it was swayed by petty concerns such as gender and race?

pls be real with your aspirations to get out of the abyss

Comment

yea temp you keep tryna find reasons like

"its because im a female"

or

"its because theyre this, and im that"

na, its just the negativity tbh

stop feeling pressure to respond to every diss

3 days in a row you go tit for tat with someone, and each time you have to have the last word

it shows that you care AND that your negative

who can like that tbh?

Comment

Originally posted by reznick View Post
                      nah temp

lets break it down an lets also be honest with ourselves

1. Contribute

2. Dont be hugely negative

3. Show respect

4. Have self respect

5. Help people

You have #1. You definitely dont have #2. #3 you dont have. You definitely have #4. #5, you did try to help me today, but besides that I cant think of when you are really helpful.

So of the 5 criteria erimus posted, you fulfill 2. Thats less than 50%
                      That is actually wrong.
                      The screwed part is that people really only pay attention when I am going back and forth with someone who has 99.9% of the time come at me first.
                      I'm not always negative, IAH. I snap back when I am attacked, and I like to have the last word. That is who I am. Don't like it, don't confront me to begin with. It's easy, but hat is why shit goes on for so long because I don't back down. People constantly pop off about my kid, but I'm not supposed to "stand up for myself"?

Craig, Morgz, and Gwame are the only posters who have spoken to me off the forums. Ask them if I am "oh so negative"

If someone ask for help (thats rare on this site) I am there to help if I have the knowledge to do so. The funny thing is I actually took up for Chop on RM in the pit when mods were bitching about him being banned for "saving peoples pics", but I'm such a negative person? Everyone HATES Temp? LOL

You can't sum up who I am as a person online or off based on watery assumptions of me, and my arguments with people. I got attacked the day I started posting in OTBVA on rm....for what? Give me a real reason...

So yeah, moving on.

Comment

rez i think we need to add 'charisma' to the list, maybe as like a bonus guideline as it perhaps isn't important as the others

btw temp that post ^^ was negative as fuck smh

you really aint movin from the abyss are you

Comment

Originally posted by erimus View Post

you really aint movin from the abyss are you
                          I'm almost sure I posted somewhere that I'm fine with that, or something along those lines, doll.

Comment

what you think is a carefree, happy-go-lucky, 'yea im abyssed so what?' attitude is really complete ignorance

the abyss will break you and i will be looking down at your mangled body when it does

Comment

So I am supposed to be scared, worried, shook?
                              I will get right on that then....

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X